He looks nice 🌙

Finney is walking beside Billy, since Gwen has started walking with April to school. Finney enjoyed Billy's company, he always told stories that made Finney laugh until he was crying.

"Their fucking dog launched itself at me, i almost shit my pants dude." Billy says, covering his mouth, and laughing. Finney joins him in laughing, "I would have totally shit my pants." Finney says, calming down from laughing.

Once they get to the gate at the front of the school they part ways. Finney walks into the school, heading to his locker. Someone bumps into him, making Finneys chest collide with the locker. "Watch it faggot." someone says. Finney turns, and sees who it was before they walk too far away.

"Don't worry about him Finney." Someone behind him says, making Finney flinch. He turns around and sees Vance, leaning against the locker next to his. "Who was that?" Finney asks, closing his locker. "That was just Matty. He's a bitch, don't let him intimidate you." Vance says, biting his fingernails. Finney just nods, before waving Vance goodbye.

Finney is now walking out of the cafeteria, to wash his hands in the bathroom. As he walks in he is greeted by the boy from earlier, Matty. The door opening catches the boys attention, from where he is drying his hands.

"Hey fag, what are you doing here? Meeting someone so you can suck them off for some cash?" Matty sneers, throwing the paper towel in the trash can. "Uh no, i'm just trying to wash my hands ." Finney says, walking over to the sinks. Before he is able to reach one though, Matty pushes him into a wall.

"You got a lot of nerve to talk back, you fucking queer." Matty shouts. Finney is definitely intimidated by him. Matty towers over him, Finney assumes he's about 60, and Finney is at most 56 . "Why do you keep calling me a queer and shit?" Finney asks. "Because it's pretty fucking obvious you are one." Matty says, punching Finney in the stomach.
Finney doubles over, groaning. Matty just laughs, leaving the bathroom. Finney stands up straight after a minute, and goes to wash his hands. He hears the door open again, thinking Matty has come back. Instead another boy enters.

The boy is on the shorter side, with curly dirty blonde hair. His eyes are a nice blue color, Finney can't help but notice his socks that go up to the middle of his calves. He looks nice.

The boy just walks to the sink beside Finney, and begins washing his hands. Once he's done he goes to dry his hands. As he does so he finally speaks, "You okay? I saw Matty walk out grinning like the cheshire cat. I immediately knew he did something bad." The boy says, looking over at Finney with a soft smile on his face.

"I'm good, thanks for asking . Matty just seems like he needs attention since no one else gives it to him." Finney says, laughing towards the end. The other boy laughs aswell, "I'm Griffin by the way." The boy says. "Finney." Finney reply's. "We'll see ya later Finney." Griffin says, walking out of the bathroom.

Finney walks out shortly after, taking a deep breath, before entering his next class. He can't wait until school is out.

 He can't wait until school is out