Chapter 3 - The First Day at UA

This was the day, the day your life will change. The day that you're going to walk on the path to becoming a hero that saves people.

Taking your bento your mother made and gently placing it in your school bag, you glance in the mirror at your current appearance.

A F/C butterfly hairpin that holds together a highly pinned bun. (That is invisible) Black hair that fades to purple with layered bangs. A bright smile with honest eyes. Kind of a short figure.

You slightly fix your tie and grab the strap of your sword bag holding both a wooden bokken and your real nichirin katana. Slinging your bags over your shoulder you walk towards the door.

"Have a good day at school, Y/N." Your mother says to you as you open the door.

"Thank you, Mother, I'll be going now. Sayonara!" You wave to your mother as you step out of the door and out the entrance of the Butterfly estate's grounds.

-------

Y/N!!! Midoriya cried out.

'Does this b**** really want me to kill him.'

Yes...?

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO UA!!!

Good for you, Izuku.

I didn't know there were rescue points, so I was sure I wouldn't get in... But I did what you and All Might told me, I saved someone! Did you get in as well?

Of course I did. I got 119 points.

1-119?! W-Wow! Thats so cool! I only got 60 rescue points.

That isn't half bad.

Really? Well, then I'll work hard to fully control One for All for now. I have to go now. See you later Y/N!

-------

Wandering around the hallways of UA, I search for a classroom labeled "Class 1-A." Suddenly, you hear footsteps and a familiar voice calling your name. Greeting each other first, you and Izuku walk down the wide and long hallway.

"So what class did you get?" Izuku asked.

"Class 1-A." You reply.

"Really! Me too! I'm glad that we get to be in the same class. I don't want to be in the same class with people I don't even know, especially scary people like Kaachan..." He mumbled the last part, but I heard it loud and clear and giggled a little bit. He shivered at the thought of being in the same classroom as Katsuki Bakugou himself.

The two of you finally find "Class 1-A," and as you slide the door open, you are immediately found with an entire stadium of loudness in arguing.

"Do not put your feet on the desk! Don't you know that it will possibly offend the carpenters who made that desk and our upperclassmen!"

"Nope, what junior high did you go to, you side character?"

Izuku stood nervously in the doorway, then leaned over to whisper to you. "What a nice start of our first day here at UA..."

Shortly after, they noticed us.

"You're..."

"Good morning!" A familiar dark blue haired guy approached us. "I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-"

"We heard!" Izuku cut him off. "I'm Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you Iida Tenya." Iida nodded in respect before turning to you.

"Kocho Y/N."

"Ne, Kocho-san!" You glance at the source of the voice to see Jirou waving at you.

"Hello Jirou-san, you made it." You walk towards her.