Chapter 8 - USJ Battle 3

'I have to help All Might with my breathing styles,' I thought.

All Might was bleeding from his side, the Nomu could really kill him. But it wouldn't be long until the poison kicked in.

"Kurogiri, our exit and entrance, has been overpowered. We're in a predicament," Shigaraki said.

"You careless bastard. You're just what I thought you'd be. The fog gate covered your actual body, right? If you were completely made of mist, physical attacks wouldn't harm or reach you, and you wouldn't have said 'That was close,' Bakugou grinned devilishly, and Kurogiri tried to move, but stopped when Bakugou's hands started emitting explosions. "Don't move! If I feel you moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up." More explosions.

"His behavior isn't very hero-like," Kirishima comments.

"He's always like that," I replied.

"Kids these days are amazing. It makes the League of Villains look bad," Shigaraki said, then called upon the Nomu. It broke the ice its lower body was trapped in and stood up.

"Even though its body's broken... it's still moving?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Get back everyone!" All Might told us, and the Nomu began to regenerate again.

"What? Its quirk wasn't shock absorption?"

"I didn't say that was all he had. This is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on at 100%. He's a super-efficient human sandbag," Shigaraki said. "First, we need our gate back. Nomu, go."

The Nomu ran at a rapid pace at Bakugou, but then a strong gust of wind pushed us back and someone slammed into a wall.

"K-Kacchan!" Midoriya shouted, startled and worried, but then eased when he saw Bakugou with us. "Kacchan?! You dodged! That's amazing!"

"No, I didn't idiot. Shut up!" Bakugou hissed.

"Then how...?" We all looked directly at the wall, seeing that it was All MIght who took the hit from the Nomu.

"Do you not know how to hold back?" All Might panted heavily.

"It was to rescue my companion. There really was no other choice. I mean, earlier, that plain-looking one was about to punch me with everything he had, you know," Shigaraki pointed at Izuku before he continued.

"And if that swordsman kid could take on Nomu, then you should as well." He pointed at me, and everyone looked at me in shock and disbelief.

"You know what All Might? I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent act as heroic or villainous, deciding what's good or bad. 'Symbol of Peace?' You're just a weapon to repress violence. Violence only causes more violence."

"That's preposterous. Criminals like you burn silently. You just want to enjoy this yourself, don't you, you liar?" All Might asked angrily.

"It's three against six," Todoroki stated, and Midoriya agreed.

"Kacchan's already exposed the mist guy's weakness!"

"These guys are crazy, but if we back All Might up, we can push them back!" Kirishima said.

"No, run away!" All Might told us.

"You would've been in trouble if I hadn't done anything, right?" Todoroki asked All Might bluntly.

"That was a different story, Young Todoroki. Thanks, but it's fine. Just watch as a pro hero gives it everything he's got!" All Might insisted. Midoriya tried to tell All Might that time was running out, but he gave the broccoli boy a thumbs up before turning to face the villains.