Chapter 5 - Arriving at the USJ

"Do you have classes with the Symbol of Peace?"

Multiple reporters bombarded the arriving students at the gates.  "How is the number 1 hero as a teacher? Is he good? How are his classes? Do you enjoy them?" Many questions came flooding in as the students tried getting away from them.

Midoriya said that he had to go to the nurses office and scurried away from the mob of reporters. Uraraka just stuttered a lot and said he was very muscular. Iida just blabbered about totally normal things, as usual. Bakugou was just pissed since one of them said he was from the sludge villian attack.

Many students just tried ignoring them while reporters tried blocking you from going any farther onto the school grounds, but you just ignored them and kept on going, unfazed yet a little pissed since they ruined your peaceful morning.

Y/N finally made it to class and sat in your seat after the massive confrontation with all of the reporters and media. Aizawa silently walks into the classroom.

"Good work on the training yesterday. I saw the video and results." Aizawa turned to the pomeranian. "Bakugou, you've got talent, so don't act like a kid."

He snorted and said "I know."

"And Midoriya." He tensed, waiting for the scolding. "You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?" Midoriya lowered his head in shame as Aizawa continued the scolding.

"You can't just keep on saying you can't help it just because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over again, so get it under control."

"Yes sir!" Midoriya shot his head up and beamed.

"Now, let's get down to some homeroom business. Today I'll have you..."

'...Take another special test??' The class thought.

"...decide on a class representative."

"It's actually a normal school activity!"

Many people started raising their hands, wanting to get elected.

"Why don't you become class rep?" Jirou asked, turning to you, while you shook your head.

"No, I'm not really good or interested in those kinds of things."

"Silence everyone! Please!" Iida said, gaining everyone's attention. "Being class representative has a need for serious responsibility of leading others. It is not something anyone can just become and do. It is a position that requires the trust of others around you. If we are to use democracy to decide, then we should hold an election."

"Your hand is raised the highest!" The class said in unison.

"None of us have really known each other for long, so how are we supposed to know others or even trust them?" Tsuyu pointed out.

"If that may be the case, then most people will just end up voting your themselves." Kirishima added.

"Don't you think that the person with the most votes is the suitable person?" Iida turned to Aizawa, who was already zipping his yellow caterpillar sleeping bag. "Don't you think so, sensei?"

"I don't care, only if you finish this before homeroom is over." Aizawa said groggily, getting ready to take a nap.

"Thank you very much!"

-------

Everyone started casting out their votes, and at last, the election result was 3 votes for Midoriya and 2 votes for Yaoyorozu.

"I got 3 votes!!" Izuku shrieked.

"Why Deku! Who the hell voted for him!" Bakugou yelled as he stood up from his seat.