☆ (a confession) moon x titan ☆

takes place after the truth about titan

♡♡♡
----‐-----

moon starred at earth, he could bearly believe what had just happend. earth, his own planet, told titan that he was just a moon and he could never have life. moon knew that earth is insecure about his earthlings, but he didn't need to be so mean about it.

by now titan and mars were gone so moon couldn't do anything about it. "wow, how rude. anyways moon you coming?" earth said sarcastically almost like he had completely forgotten the situation.

moon turned glaring at earth. he was so angry that he couldn't even say anything. mad, moon just went back to his orbit.

moon sat there, thinking about the event. he felt bad. especially for titan. everything about him felt so special to moon, his atmosphere, his personality, he could go on and about him. but earth had to ruin it.

by now, moon had made up his mind. he was gonna apologize to titan the first chance he got. he knew he had to be careful though, from what happened there was no way earth would let moon talk to titan.

moon had thought of a plan in his head. it wouldn't be easy but it would work. now he just had to wait for the perfect time to strike..

*time skip*

it had taken a while but moon's plan had worked. he had waited until saturn and earth's orbit to aline again. he made sure that earth wasn't looking before he went in.

moon went through the asteroid belt before making his way to titan. titan had noticed moon from afar. moon saw titan and signaled him to come. he was surprised at first but he came.

"hey moon! what are you doing here?" titan said happy and surprised that moon was here. "hey titan, i came here to tell you something but," moon looked around before finishing, "i think we should do it somewhere more private."

"oh ok, i guess you lead the way?" titan said in response. both went to a dark corner between the astriods. moon sighed, remembering why he was here in the first place.

"lisen i.. wanted to tell you that i'm sorry about what happend.." he said, as guilt washed over him. titan saw his face, it was clear what moon was feeling.

"h-hey it's not your fault, if anything earth should be apologizing." titan said, trying to make moon feel better. moon looked surprised at what he had said. moon then spoke, "w-well thank you! i just thought that after what happened you would hate me because i'm related to earth.."

titan looked at moon. he could never hate him. in fact, if anything it was quite the opposite..

"moon, i could never hate you.." titan said. moon looked up at titan. "if anything... it's quite the opposite."

moon blushed at this sudden confession. his face turned a beat red from this. titan just got closer to the way smaller moon. he looked down at moon. mon was confused but realized that he was staring at his lips..

(pretend they can do this without dying)
suddenly, titan smashed his lips againest the others. moon was shocked and blushing but he closed his eyes as he slowly melted into the kiss.

they both pulled away slowly, both still blushing hard.

"i love you, moon."

♡♡♡
----------

a/n ▪︎ YIPPE-