☆ (by your side) titan x moon ☆

takes place after the earth is heading to the sun

titan pov

♡♡♡
---------

moon spots titan from a distance, he must have been able to get away from the others that were planning to destroy the earth. it looked like titan was looking down while mumbling. still sad about moon. "i miss him.."

moon looks over at him from a distance. he slowly comes over towards titan. "hey titan.." "moon?.." titan slowly looks up, shocked and surprised to see the other moon next to him. "yes?" he asked quietly before noticing titan's state. "are you alright?"

titan wipes his tears and quickly looks away, ashamed to be seen in front of the other moon. he slowly composes himself before glancing back at moon. "y-yeah!.. just.. thinking." moon looked at him worried. he could tell he wasn't alright. "titan.." he went over to him. "you wanna talk about it..?"

he looks at moon, seeing so,eone concerned for his sake, but he feels too much shame to show it. he thinks about it before speaking again. "i-i-" *he looks away once again, trying not to cry. "no.. nevermind.. it's stupid."

"it's not.." moon said quietly, in a comforting tone. "you can tell me anything.. i won't judge you.. i promise."

titan looks back at moon and sighs. "f-fine.." he starts talking, but starts to break down when he mentions. "it's j-just.. i m-miss.." titan gets interrupted by the flood of tears that start running down his face once again, he covers his face to try to hide how hard he is crying. moon's eyes widened as he saw him crying. he had never seen titan like this and he hated it. "i-i.." he stood there as titan kept sobbing, unsure what to say or do.

titan looks up at moon, trying to compose himself once again, but he couldn't get himself together.  he wipes his tears and looks away from moon. "i'm.. sorry.. i should've kept quiet." titan just looks down feeling horrible for crying in front if moon. moon stood there for a few seconds deciding if what he was about to do was a good idea. after thinking he went over and leaned on him softly, almost as if he was hugging him. "n-no.. it's alright.. please don't cry.."

titan is shocked when moon does this, titan is not used to receiving this kind of affection so he just stands there for a moment. he is about to push moon off of him in fear, but he slowly 'hugs' moon back. he looks down still ashamed to have to cry in front of moon. "i'm.. s-..sorry." moon kept on him and let titan cry. "no more tears.. no more tears.." he muttered quietly. titan sniffles quietly and looks down. he berries his face in moon, hiding his face out of shame but he lets his tears fall onto moon.

he feels moon's presence is calming and comforting. after a while the tears subside and he just relaxes in moon's warm, comforting embrace. moon pulls away slightly from him when he feels him not crying anymore.

"mhmm.." moon hums quietly as he kisses him on the cheek gently to wipe off any raiming tears off his face. it's something he saw earth and mars used to do and figured it would comfort titan also. "you.. are you ok now?"

titan slowly looks up at moon. moon's kiss catches him off guard once again, making his face go red red. "y-yes!.. i'm fine.." moon smiles softly at titan. he could tell that he was a lot better. "that's good.. now.. do you wanna talk about it..?" he asked, wanting to make sure he could tell him without breaking down again.

titan looks down once again, thinking about it before speaking again. "i.. miss.." he stops himself and clears his throat, trying to avoid saying his name. "someone.."

moon looked at him curiously. "you miss someone?.. do you mind telling me who it is?"

titan stays quiet for a moment, debating if he should tell moon or not.. but he just couldn't get himself to bold back anymore. "y-you.." titan says and just looks down again, embarrassed for saying it. moon's eyes widened as soon as he said that. he was the reason titan was crying. "m-me?" he muttered quietly. he blushed lightly at the fact that titan cared about him enough and missed him enough to cry for him like this.

titan nods slowly, feeling bad for having done that to him. he tries to compose himself again. "y-yes.. i.. i don't know what came over me.. but i just.. just.. missed you so much.." he looks back up at him. "and i thought i'd never see you again..  so i cried..."

"i.." moon paused for a moment. he felt guilty for leaving him like that. this entire time he thought he was dead or hurt. the fact that titan cared about him this much made him feel guilty. "i missed you too.."

titan is surprised once again when moon says he missed him aswell.. he was not expecting him to feel the same way. "r-really..?" titan asks. moon looked at titan in his eyes. "yes.. and i'm sorry for leaving you liek that.." his eyes looked down again.

he moves moon's chin back up to look at him. "don't.. it's fine.. and.. i.. forgive you.." titan says softly. he feels moon deserves to be forgiven. he smiles at him lovingly. "i.. missed you.. and i'm glad you are fine."

moon looked back at him he could feel his core heat up. "well.. thanks." he said, his face lighting up. "and i.. i promise to never leave you like that again." titan looks at moon, his core heating up as well. his voice goes slightly higher pitch as he continues to speak again. "r-really?.. you.. mean.. that?" he looks away feeling a bit embarrassed.

"yes." moon promised him. his tone sounded genuine. "i'll stay with you forever.. i will never leave your side." titan's eyes light up when he hears this. the fact that someone would stay with him and never leave him is the greatest thing titan has ever heard. he can't contain his happiness. "t-thank you.. i.. will always be there for you too. i promise.."

moon smiled softly, he knew it wasn't going to be easy. they both had to deal with the other moon's, earth, and everything else. but they knew it would be alright as long as they were together. as much as titan worries about what they might face, he only has eyes for moon right now. he feels the most calm he's ever felt in his life when in moon's presence. he feels he'll be alright as long as moon is right there with him. "thank you.. for sticking with me.. even when things are difficult." he says softly.

"it's no problem." said moon, leaning into titan once again. "i know things will be better from now on.. trust me.." titan smiles at moon as he leans into him to, nuzzling his cheek softly. "alright.. i trust you.." he says softly. he feels as if his worries are melting away. they both sat there gently embracing each other. somehow they both knew it was gonna be ok. they both had each other. and that's all they needed.

---------
♡♡♡