☆ (CANON) venus x mars ☆

so like hi it's been a few months since i have updated this i'm sorry for that. but i'm back now and i think this is a kinda long oneshot so it will hopefully make up for all the time i've been gone!

also i still ship earth x mars but also like.. venus and mars 😍😍

anyways enjoy

♡♡♡
--------

earth was looking at mars, who was on the other side of the room, staring at him and grinning. mars was paying attention to himself but then noticed earth was smiling weirdly at him. "eh, earth? why are you smiling like that??"

"oh, nothing, just... " earth giggled a bit. "just thinking about something." mars was a little skeptical. "what's so funny?" he floats closer to him. earth turns to him with a cheeky grin. "oh, just... you know that greek mythology stuff?" mars nodded, looking at him curiously. "huh? what about it?" earth then whispers to him, "well... you see..." he leans in closer to him and whispers again. "you know how venus and mars were dating in greek mythology?"

mars looks a little shocked "w-wait really?"  earth giggles a bit. "yep!" he leans even closer, grinning,

"in fact," he whispers slowly, "they were quite the close, intimate couple in greek mythology." his eyes widen a little. "heh, well that's silly.. i couldn't imagine me.. dating venus..." mars giggles soflty and tries to play along, blushing just a little while earth just keeps teasing him. "aww, really now? not even a little bit?" he leans into him even closer, his smile growing. "you're sure?"

mars backs up away from earth, stumbling a little from nervousness. "no! not even a little.." mars couldn't even keep his eyes on earth anymore. he was looking somewhere else. he kept looking at the general direction where venus was instead. but earth notices that mars is looking away, and chuckles a bit. "hm, you're totally sure?" he follows mars' eyes, looking over to venus. "you sure you aren't more interested in that planet?" mars then snaped back to reality when he realized he was staring at venus. he looked at earth and still tried to deny that he liked him. "what planet?!"

earth started laughing once more. "oh, so you're really gonna pretend that you weren't just gawking at venus?" he teases mars more, starting to tease him. "oooh, are you attracted to venus?"

mars immediately blushes even more, his face turning even more red. he shook his head furiously and got redder, as if he wasn't red enough already. he pouts slightly and looks away again, unable to stop looking at venus. earth then smiles, getting an idea.

"ooooooh, i see.... oh, but you're soooo red, mars!" he leans in closer, and whispers to him. "i think you're falling in love." mars blushes so much more in response. "falling in love with him? well, i don't know about tha-.." he stops himself from talking a little and realizes there's no point in denying it anymore. "just a little bit.."

earth smiles widely, laughing a bit. "oooooh, are you admitting that you're falling in love with him?" he teases him more, getting closer to him. "you know, he's looking away from us..."

mars looks at venus again before totally focusing on earth fully this time.* "ok fine.. just a little.. i just could never stop thinking of him after we hung out.." mars kept talking about his experience with venus, but venus, who wasn't too far away, had actually noticed that he was talking about him. he had also noticed that mars had kept looking and looking away from him for the past few minutes. venus flew over closer to them, trying to listen in on their conversation. "just please don't tell anyone.. especially venus, i really don't wanna make him freak out or get mad.." mars said to earth, completely oblivious to the fact that venus had been watching and listening to him now.

earth chuckles, keeping his volume low. "oh, don't worry, i know how to keep my lips sealed." he listens to Mars tell his experience with venus, smiling at him the whole time.