Chapter 1

It was the first day of school and I was scared because I had just transferred to this new school. I was rushing to the office to get my schedule. When all of a sudden I bumped into a guy. I looked up to say sorry but when I looked up I froze. The guy standing in front of me was the hottest guy I have ever seen. He had soft brown eyes, black hair, and he wore eyeliner. Which I thought was peculiar but was very cute.
     I started to say sorry but the words got stuck in my throat. So instead I just looked down and was about to walk off when he said,
   "Hey sorry for bumping into you. I didn't see you."
     I just stood there and nodded since I still couldn't find my voice. He looked at me for a few minutes until he said,
    "What's your name? I haven't seen you around this school. Are you new?"
     I said, "Yeah I'm new I came from Florida. By the way my name is Ali. What's your name?"
     "My name is Pete. Pete Wentz. So you came from Florida? Was it nice there? I heard it was rainy, sunny, and hot."
     "Nice to meet you Pete. Also yes I did come from Florida and yes it was rainy, sunny, and hot. I miss it there but I'll just have to get use to Chicago. Well it was nice meeting you but I got to go. See you later I guess."
    "Wait where are you going?"
    "To the office to get my schedule. So I really have to go see you around."
     "Ok we'll see you around. Wait before you go I wanted to see if you wanted to come over to hear my band practice. Also to hang out. I really would like it if you did come over. Here's my number so you could text me letting me know if u wanted to. Well I'll see you around. Bye."
    Ok that was weird. I guess that's how people act around here so whatever I just have to get use to it. Well now off to the office so I can actually start school. Yea, not.