Chapter 12

I woke up to a major headache. I noticed that Pete wasn't in bed with me. I got up and took a shower and changed clothes. I headed downstairs to find Pete making breakfast. He made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and biscuits. I waked up to him and gave him a hug and said,
   "Hey Petey why did you make me breakfast? You didn't have to."
   "Yeah I did because you deserve to have a wonderful breakfast."
   Then all of a sudden I had to run to the bathroom. I barely made it to the toilet. I puked up everything I ate last night. Pete came in with a worried look on his face. I said,
   "Pete I need to go to the doctor."
   "Ok well when you finish come on out to the car."
  "Ok"
   I get cleaned up and head out to the care. I felt fine now. It went away just like it hit, all of a sudden. We drove to the doctors and told them what happened they said it was probably something that I ate and not to worry. I asked if we could stop by CVS. We pulled up to CVS and I hopped out and went inside.
   I went directly to the woman's area. I picked up a pregnancy test and some other meds. I then checked out and went back to the car.
       (Time skip back home)
   I went up to the bathroom and did the pregnancy test. It came back positive. I called down to Pete,
   "Petey can you come up here for a minute?"
   "Yeah what is it?"
   "Um Petey do you want kids?"
   "Yeah why you asking?"
   "Well guess what? I'm pregnant."
   "Oh my God. I'm so friken excited."
   "How am I going to go on tour now?"
   "You can still go. Just be careful."
  "Ok well I think I already have a name for him."
   "How do you know it's going to be a boy?"
   "I just have a feeling. I want to name him Bronx."
   "Oh what a wonderful name."
   After that Pete called all the guys and told them. I also told my mom and she was so excited. I ended the call and went to practice on my bass because the tour is a week away. I was freaking out and Pete being the good boyfriend he was, was trying to calm me down. Eventually I did but it took forever. I couldn't fall asleep so I went to the recording room and started writing song lyrics and practiced them. It was 4am when Pete came over and asked me if I could come back to bed. I did but I still couldn't fall asleep. That was how it was for the rest of the week.