Chapter 8

First me and pete went to the park and it was really fun. Since pete thought it was funny how I liked to lay on the grass and look up at the clouds he decided to throw me into the lake. I was pissed and when he tried to help me up I pulled him into the lake. He said,
  "You little bitch. I can't believe you did that."
  "You were asking for it since you threw me in. All I have to say is pay back is a bitch."
  "Fair enough." Was all he said.
   Then we burst out laughing. We both climbed out and asked,
   "What are we going to do we are both soaking wet?"
   "Well it looks like we will have to go to the mall to go get some new clothes."
   So we got into the car and off we went to the mall.
      (Time skip to the mall)
   Once we got to the mall we decided to go to "Hot Topic." I practically ran to the band merchandise. I already grabbed a whole bunch of band tees by the time Pete got to me. He said,
   "Man Ali you are a quick shopper."
   "Yeah now hurry up. We still have to go eat before we go to the movies."
   "Alright alright."
    When Pete finished up we went to checkout. We spent 100 dollars each. Pete said he was going to pay for it all even though I was going to pay for my stuff. After that we headed to a pizza joint and had pizza. Pete ate a whole pizza by himself. I was amazed. We finished up there and went to the movies.
   We decided to go see "American Sniper" because there was nothing else. We got popcorn, 2 drinks, and a lot of candy. It seems like Pete is trying to spoil me. We sat in the back so if we wanted to make out we could. By the end of the movie I was in tears. It was a good but sad movie. After that we headed back to Pete's and just relaxed. We were watching cartoons when we heard a knock on the door. Pete went to see whole it was and when he came back he was covered in silly string. I was laughing when Patrick, Andy, and Joe came in and also sprayed me with silly string. After that it was a full on war against Patrick, Andy, Joe, me, and Pete. 2 teams 1 victor who was going to win the guys or me and Pete?