Chapter 2

School flew by quick. Pete was in some of my classes also I made some friends. I was about to start to walk home when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Pete and 3 other guys. Pete started to say,
"Hey Ali, remember me? I wanted to introduce you to my friends. They are in the band that I was talking to you about. The one that is wearing a fedora is Patrick Stump, the one with a lot of tattoos is Andy Hurly, and the one with bushy hair is Joe Trohman."
"Hey I'm Ali. So you guys started a band that's cool. What do you guys call your band?"
Patrick answered, "Fall Out Boy and it is great to meet you. You should come over and hear us play."
"Yeah I'll come over for a little while. Just text me your address. Well I will see you guys soon bye."
"Yeah see you," everyone said except Pete. Instead he asked
"Hey Ali can I drive you over to my place?"
"Yeah just give me a minute to text my mom."
After I texted my mom saying I was going to be home late I went over to Pete's car. (Which by the way is a black and red Hybrid.)
"You ready?" Pete asked
"Yeah lets go."
Once we got to Pete's house my jaw dropped his house was huge. I looked over at Pete he looked kinda nervous. He looked as if he wanted to ask me something. Just like magic he asked me,
"Ali I know I have only known you for a day but I think that since the first time I saw you I fell in love with you. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"
I was shocked and very happy because I think I also fell for Pete since the first time I saw him. I couldn't find my voice so I just nodded. Pete started to lean forward and I did too. When our lips meet sparks flew, and I thought man I just got here and I already fell for someone and have a boyfriend. Pete was starting to climb over stuff in the car so he could get to me. When all of a sudden someone tapped on the window and made me and Pete jump. I looked and saw it was Patrick with a sad smile on his face. Pete groaned and I got of the car just as Pete did. I started walking to the house when Pete grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and carried me that way into the house. I was punching his back and screaming for him to put me down but he wouldn't till we got into his living room. He told me he was going to grab his bass and he would be right back. When he got back the guys started playing "Grand Threft Autumn."