The Arrow Demon And The Tamari Demon

"Why? You and that boy." You said getting interrupted by Tanjiro.
"Are demons, your scent." Tanjiro interrupted.
"Indeed I am a demon, and also a doctor, and I would also see Kibutsuji obliterated." The woman confessed.
"But as a demon, you should be serving Muzan Kibutsuji." You commented.
"I'll explain everything after we get these three some medical care. I suggest you go and find the girl you left behind." The woman said turning away.
"Nezuko? You know Nezuko." Tanjiro questioned.
"I'll explain everything later." The woman blankly replied.
You and Tanjiro sighed as you watched them walk away. You stood up and helped Tanjiro into his feet.
"I don't trust them." You stated.
"I think they can, I didn't sense any lies." Tanjiro confessed.
"Okay, let's go find Nezuko." You replied.
You and Tanjiro walked back to the udon stall where Nezuko was sitting. The man who owned the udon stall complained and yelled about you and Tanjiro leaving the food he made.
"Listen! What I'm trying to say isn't about money! What I can't accept is that you won't eat my udon! First, take out that bamboo gag! What's that even for? Is it a chopstick case." The man said shoving a bowl of udon in front of Nezuko.
Tanjiro was quick to take the bowl of udon from the man's hands and quickly eat it, leaving nothing left.
"Thanks for the meal! It was delicious!" Tanjiro yelled grabbing Nezuko's hand.
"As long as you get that, fine! Come again!" The man yelled back.
You, Tanjiro, and Nezuko all walked away from the udon stall and into a open street that wasn't crowded with people at all.
"Sorry to leave you alone, Nezuko." Tanjiro said bowing his head down slightly.
You noticed a dark figure in the distance. It was the boy from before, the one that was beside that demon woman.
"Hey! We're you waiting for us? Tanjiro could have tracked you down with his sense of smell." You called.
"We're under a concealment spell, so there's no way you could trace us. Besides, isn't she a demon? What's more, she's a hag." The boy complained.
Nezuko? From what I've heard Nezuko was the town beauty. She was the face of the town. Tanjiro must be fuming considering the boy just called Nezuko a hag.
"She's not ugly! Take a good look at those features! Nezuko was known as the town beauty." Tanjiro yelled.
"Let's go." The boy stated quietly.
You sighed as you watched Tanjiro try and win the boy over.
"Okay, but calling her a hag is way out of line! Look at her someplace with better light! Like over there!" Tanjiro yelled.
You, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and the boy from before all walked until you saw a house, it had a note on it with some red drawings. Your guess was the thing keeping this place hidden, the concealment spell.
"Were back." The boy said staring at the door.
"Maybe it's because of this muzzle! Look at her again after I take this out!" Tanjiro stated reaching for Nezuko's bamboo muzzle.
"Tanjiro stop, calm down." You sighed.
The boy opened the door and led us deeper into the house for a bit until we were met with the same woman from before. The wounded lady from before was laying on a bed before her.
"Welcome back." The woman stated.
"Oh um, are they alright? The person that got bit and the demons, from before." You questioned.
"Sorry to just leave them to you." Tanjiro commented quietly.
"This woman will be alright. But the other's, it is truly unfortunate but we must confine them to an underground cell." The woman said with dull eyes.
"Isn't it hard for you to treat people's wounds?" Tanjiro asked.
Tanjiro was suddenly punched in the gut by the mint hair colored boy.
"Are you suggesting the smell of flesh as we treat humans, makes us drool?" The boy replied.
"Enough, why are you being so violent? I did not tell you my name. My name is Tamayo and this boy is Yushiro, please try to get along. It isn't hard. I think it is considerably easier than for normal demons. I have altered my body and removed Kibutsuji's curse." Tamayo explained.
"Altered?" You mumbled.
"I no longer need to feed upon people in order to survive. It is enough to drink just a little human blood. You two might think it's disgusting but we buy blood from people in need of money, telling them it's for blood transfusions. Of course, we never take so much that it harms them. Yushiro needs even less blood than I do. I made him a demon." Tamayo went on.
"Huh, you did! But..." Tanjiro yelled.
"Yes, they say that Kibutsuji is the only one who can increase the number of demons, and that is basically correct. In more than 200 years. Yushiro is the only one I was able to do this with." Tamayo confessed.
"In over 200 years, Yushiro is the only one you could do it with! How old are you Tamayo?" Tanjiro yelled.
"Don't ask a women her age, you brute!" Yushiro yelled punching Tanjiro.
You giggled slightly at his outburst as you watched Tamayo grow angry.
"Yushiro! If you punch him again I won't forgive you!" Tamayo yelled.
"All right!" Yushiro said perking up at her voice.
"One thing I don't want you to misunderstand, I'm not trying to increase the number of demons. I only treat people who have an incurable illness or injury, so they can live a little longer. I always ask those patients, if they want to live longer if doing so longer becomes a demon." Tamayo explained.
"Tamayo, once people have become demons is there are way to make them human again?" Tanjiro asked.
"A way to turn demons back into humans? It does exist." Tamayo blankly stated.
"Please tell me!" Tanjiro asked.
"Don't get close to Tamayo!" Yushiro yelled punching Tanjiro once more.
"Yushiro." Tamayo said with a dark glare.
"I just threw him. I didn't hit him!" Yushiro said gazing at Tamayo lovingly.
"Same difference... Every injury and illness has a medicine or treatment. However at present, making a demon a human again is impossible. Right now Nezuko is in an extremely rare and special condition. I understand she slept for two years, so her body must have changed during that time. Usually, if a demon cannot ingest human flesh or animal meat for such a long time. It will grow violent, without fail. But surprisingly, Nezuko does not have those symptoms. I think this miracle will prove to be the key. The other task will be difficult. A demon with a high concentration of Kibutsuji's blood, means a demon close in strength to Kibutsuji. It won't be easy to steal blood from such a demon. But will you still try?" Tamayo asked.
"Studying blood from many demons to make a medicine. If that's the only way, I'll do it. It will help not just Nezuko, but lots of people, right? Tanjiro asked.
"Yes." Tamayo replied.
You giggled slightly at Tanjiro' blushing cheeks, and Yushiro's angered expression.
"Get down!" Yushiro yelled pulling Tamayo down to the ground.
You were dragged down my Tanjiro and held into a protective hug by him and Nezuko. A Temeri ball was thrown through the house, bouncing off the walls, and destroying the house in the process. You looked through the opening in the wall to see the ball rolling back to a demon, two demons to be exact.
"Just like you said, Yahaba! A building appeared where there was nothing before!" A girl with black and orange hair stated.
"Seems like they've learned to use blood demon art well, and are the demon slayer's with them? What does this mean? But still, Susamaru the way you do things is childish, and impetuous, but most of all messy. My kimono got all dusty." The boy with eyes in his hands stated.
"Hush, thanks to my Temari ball, we found them right away, great! More time to play, and your kimono isn't dirty. You're just fussy!" The girl complained.
'A Temari ball?' *You thought*
"Ahah! Found you." The girl said as she tossed the Temari ball back toward us.
The Temari hall hit the walls around you, taking off pieces of the house. The place was a wreck, woods and glass everywhere. Your eyes widened as you watched the Temari ball head start for Yushiro's head.
"Yushiro!" You yelled.
The Temari ball had taken off Yushiro's head, although he was still alive. Tamayo held him in her arms as he fell to the floor.
"Nezuko! Get the woman asleep back there somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro yelled standing up.
You stood up with Tanjiro and unsheathed your katana's at the same time.
"These demon's are no doubt stronger than the one from before, we must be careful!" You yelled.
"Alright!" Tanjiro replied.
"So the demon slayer with earrings is you, and oh my, it is true~ He has a Moon Breather by his side, how cute!" The girl said.
"Tamayo! Fall back and hide!" Tanjiro demanded.
"Tanjiro don't worry about us, just fight. We'll be fine even if you don't protect us. We are demons after all." Tamayo replied.
The Temari ball suddenly raced toward Tanjiro, you didn't know what to do, so you stepped to the side and raised your katana, you were ready to deflect it if it bounced of his sword.
"Water Breathing, Seventh Form, Drop Ripple Thrust Curve." Tanjiro breathed out.
Tanjiro managed to stab the ball. It rolled off his sword and into your katana, sending it flying into the air.
"That all you got, dumbass!?" You yelled at the girl.
"How dare you insult me with such words!" The girl yelled back.
"Lady Tamayo! I told you, didn't I? From the start I said not to get involved with the demon slayers! My concealment spell isn't perfect! I can hide a building or the signs or smell of people, but there's no way to hide their existence entirely! And the more there are, the more traces remain, raising the possibility of Kibutsuji finding us! I hate when anyone interferes with the time you and I spend together! I really hate it!" Yushiro yelled.
"Haha! What are you on about? Consider it an honor that I, one of The Twelve Kizuki, will take your life!" The girl said taking off the top of her kimono, her top half wrapped in a bandage.
"Twelve Kizuki?" Tanjiro asked.
"That means she reports directly under Muzan!" You replied.
"Let's keep playing until dawn! Until your life ends!" She said growing six more arms and six more Temari balls with it.
The demon girl threw balls straight toward the house, and you and Tanjiro.
"Watch out for the Temari balls! Stabbing them won't make a difference, nor dodging!" You yelled.
Two Temari balls were coming straight out you. You ran away from Tanjiro so that your attack would have no chance of harming him, you took a deep breath and held your katana high.
"Moon Breathing, Third Form, Loathsome Moon Chains." You breathed out.
The Temari balls split in half but one of the half's still managed to hit you, damaging your right upper leg. You turned to check in on Tanjiro. He was holding up fine, although Yushiro and Tamayo had massive hole's in them from the Temari balls.
"Tamayo!" You yelled out.
"We will heal, so don't mind us!" Tamayo yelled.
"Hey, you stupid demon slayers! If you look at the arrows, you'll know it's direction! Avoid the arrows! Then you can cut off that woman's head! You two can do that, right? Here, I'll lend you my sense of sight!" Yushiro yelled.
Yushiro threw pieces of paper at us with red drawings on them, they landed on our foreheads. As soon as the paper reached my skin, I could see what Yushiro was talking about. Red arrows were controlling the Temari balls, and right now, three were coming straight at you!
"Thanks Yushiro, The tree up in the tree Tanjiro!" You said running away from the Temari balls to create distance.
Tanjiro rushed up to the tree, and managed to slice a leg off of the second demon. The demon girl laughed at you and threw four of her Temari balls at you.
"Die you ugly scum!" The demon girl screamed.
"Give me a break!" You yelled.
Everything slowed down for a moment as you could see the Arrows come into focus. They were heading for your arms and legs. You grinned slightly and raised your katana.
"Moon Breathing, Sixth Form, Perpetual Night Lonely Moon." You breathed out.
With that form, you managed to cut off all of her arms.
"Tamayo, are these demons close to Muzan!?" You asked.
"I believe so." Tamayo replied.
"Then we'll get you some of their blood!" You yelled.

A/n: Sorry for the wait, these chapters take a while to write, thanks for reading, bye!