The Curse

"Be careful don't let your guard down even a little! If they really are in the Twelve Kizuki, at the very least they're stronger than the demons you've faced before!" Yushiro yelled.
"All right, we'll try our best!" You yelled back.
You looked into the distance to see Nezuko attempting to fight the arrow demon up in the tree, she sent a kick for his head but he blocked it.
"Don't kick up dust! It's dirty play!" The arrow demon yelled, sending an arrow toward Nezuko and making her fly away from him.
Tanjiro noticed and went to catch Nezuko, you rushed toward them, noticing the demon girl preparing an attack.
"Now die!" The demon girl screamed.
She threw one of her Temari balls at Tanjiro but you managed to block it with your katana, causing it to bounce off your katana and back at her. You glared at her and wielded your katana and got into a steady fighting stance.
"Demon hunters! You take out the arrow guy! We'll face the ball girl with Nezuko!" Yushiro stated.
"Understood!" Tanjiro replied.
Tanjiro turned to look at Nezuko.
"Be sure not to overdue it, Nezuko." Tanjiro said with furrowed eyebrows.
Nezuko nodded and looked over at you before rushing back over to Tamayo and Yushiro. You and Tanjiro rushed toward the arrow demon. Tanjiro raised his katana as you went to the arrow demon from behind. Suddenly one of the eyes in the arrow demons hand snapped shut and Tanjiro's eyes went wide.
"Stay away from me. What dirty children you are!" The arrow demon stated.
An arrow appeared beneath Tanjiro causing his fatal blow to miss the demon, the arrow sending Tanjiro backwards into a nearby tree, and then a brick wall, and another tree. You grit your teeth and lunged for the demon from behind, but once again, the eye on one of his hands snapped shut, and an arrow appeared beneath you, sending you to the ground. You watched as Tanjiro was sent into the air by an arrow, you quickly recovered and went from below.
"Moon Breathing, First Form, Evening Palace." You breathed out.
You managed to cut off both of the arrow demons legs, making it stumble to the ground. You spun around and looked at Tanjiro from a distance. The arrow that had been holding him up now disappeared, causing him to drop to the ground. But he broke the fall by using a breathing form.
"Water Breathing, Eight Form, Water-Fall Basin!" Tanjiro breathed out.
Tanjiro landed on his face but still managed to brace most of the impact. Buy the time you were done making sure Tanjiro was safe, the arrow demon had regenerated his legs.
"Susamaru, Isn't that one over there Tamayo, the runaway? She'll make a fine present." The arrow stated.
"Really?" The demon girl said, throwing her Temari ball at Nezuko.
Nezuko raised her leg.
"No you mustn't kick it!" Tamayo yelled.
But it was too late, Nezuko had kicked the ball, making the bottom half of her leg, get ripped off. Nezuko fell to the floor, her leg spurting blood.
"Nezuko roll!" You screamed.
Nezuko rolled, managing to doge another one of the demon girls attacks.
"This is fun! This is fun! Kemari is good too! Yahaba! Wouldn't it be good to take back five heads?" The demon girl asked.
"No just three, the demon hunters and the runaway. We don't need the other two." The arrow demon replied.
You looked over at Nezuko to see Tamayo and Yushiro at her side.
"Hold still, Nezuko. This drug will make your leg heal quickly." Tamayo instructed.
Suddenly you saw waves of arrows heading toward Tanjiro, but last second head toward you. You raised your katana, thinking of a solution to the many arrows heading in your direction.
"Everything goes in the direction I want! Your limbs will twist and rip off!" The arrow demon stated.
"You can't dodge them! So spin in the way they're going!" Tanjiro yelled.
You nodded your head and let a few of the arrows wrap around your arms and legs before twisting your body forward, spinning in the way of the arrows. So that they caused no harm to you. You rushed toward the demon and raised your katana. Arrows were sent your way, but Tanjiro managed to quickly rush in before they could touch you so you could continue winding up an attack.
"Water Breathing, Sixth Form, Whirlpool!" Tanjiro breathed out.
You rushed toward the arrow demon, the demon raised its hands and the eyes on his hands snapped shut again. Your katana suddenly felt a huge gain in weight but even so, you managed to land a blow.
"Moon Breathing, Eighth Form, Moon-Dragon Ringtail!" You breathed out.
You managed to swerve the arrows away and cut at the side of the arrow demons neck, your katana cutting off his neck completely, it rolling to the floor on the ground.
"Agh! You no good, dirty bastard! If I'd only brought back your head, he'd have recognized my value! I'll never forgive you! Not ever! Never! Plus you got dirt on my face! I'll crush you!" The arrow demon screamed.
Arrows suddenly appeared from parts all over you, legs, arms, and chest. The arrows sent you flying into a wall, it was about to move you again until Tanjiro rushed into the arrows to save you from the impact. You watched in horror as he was dragged into the air and then dropped. But what was interesting was he was using different, continuous breathing forms to help break his fall.
"Striking Tide! Water Wheel! Drop Ripple Thrust! Water-Fall Basin! Water Surface Slash!" Tanjiro breathed out.
Tanjiro managed to change the impact of trees and walls, but he was still darting toward the ground.
"Whirlpool!" Tanjiro breathed out.
With a huge thud he was on the ground. He wheezed, and panted heavily, his face contorted in pain. Tanjiro crawled to his katana and picked it up with his mouth, beginning to crawl toward the building. You rushed over to him.
"Tanjiro! Tanjiro! Stop your hurt!" You quickly stated.
It seemed it was even a strain for him to speak. You thought about carrying him, but that could hurt him worse.
"Take it easy, and breath." You said, gently grabbing his katana out of his mouth.
Tanjiro took a few deep breaths, and coughed up a bit of blood in which you carefully wiped away.
"Come on, slow and small." You urged.
You knew he wanted to get to Nezuko, but he was in a scary condition. So you instructed him to take slow, small crawls. You nodded your head now that you knew Tanjiro's injury's weren't fatal, you rushed toward the current battle. You watched in shock as you just saw Nezuko kick the Temari ball back to the demon girl. The next thing you knew they were in a kicking match, sort of like extremely aggressive soccer. Suddenly Nezuko sent the ball flying right next to the demon girls head and straight into the brick wall behind her.
"Lady Tamayo this..." Yushiro stated.
"The drug I used was just a recovery agent for demons. It does not have the effect of strengthening the body. This is Nezuko's strength she's growing stronger on her own, without eating any human flesh." Tamayo replied.
"You sure are interesting little girl! This time, I'll throw the Temari with my full strength!" The demon girl yelled.
"Girl of the Twelve Kizuki, do you know the truth about Kibutsuji?" Tamayo abruptly asked.
The demon girl froze as her hands shook for a moment.
"What would you know about it!? You're just a runaway!" The demon girl replied.
"That man is always terrified of something. He is nothing more than a coward." Tamayo confessed.
"Be quiet you witch! Shut your mouth!" The demon girl screamed.
"Do you know the reason that demons are forbidden to group up? Because we would attack and eat each other. Except that's not true. He tells you that to manipulate you. He's afraid of demons teaming up and attacking him. He's afraid of you!" Tamayo calmly stated.
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! He isn't that weak! His abilities are fearsome! He's stronger than anyone! Kibutsuji is!" The demon girl yelled.
You lowered your head once you realized what was going on, Tamayo had been using a spell, to activate the curse, the curse your parents once spoke about in a training session.
"Magical Aroma Of Daylight." Tamayo breathed out.
You watched as Tanjiro crawled into a view. You grew sad knowing he was about to see something gruesome.
"You said his name, thus triggering the curse. I pity you, but I had no choice." Tamayo said.
"Agh! Please forgive me! Please forgive me! Please forgive me!" The demon girl yelled.
The demon girl clutched her stomach and groaned a painful noise. The sight before you made your stomach churn. The demon girl, had a monstrous hand shooting out of her mouth, chest, and stomach. Blood spurting out of those knew openings. The hand that came out of her mouth, twisted around, and wrapped around the girls head, crushing it on impact. Sickening noises were heard as the demon girls body was crushed brutally. Tamayo slowly walked over to the scene and kneeled down, looking at the now dead demon girls eyeball.
"Is she dead?" Tanjiro asked.
"She will be soon, It's the curse. Kibutsuji's cells remain in the body to destroy the flesh. Basically, fighting between demons is meaningless. It is impossible to strike a final blow. Unless It's done by sunlight or the katana of a demon slayer. However Kibutsuji can destroy a demon's cells." Tamayo replied.
Yushiro rushed to you and Tanjiro and shoved cloths to your mouths.
"Don't fall prey to Lady Tamayo's power, or you'll die too!" Yushiro warned.
"Tanjiro, Y/n, she is not one of the Twelve Kizuki. The numbers of the Twelve Kizuki are engraved on their eyeballs. Her eyes are not marked. The other one is not in the Twelve Kizuki either, he was too weak." Tamayo explained.
Tamayo inserted a syringe into some of the cells of the dead demon girl and extracted some blood.
"I have the blood, I will tend to Nezuko, unfortunately on top of treating her wounds. I also allowed her to inhale some of my spell. I'm sorry." Tamayo stated.
"What dumb demons, serves them right for threatening Lady Tamayo. Enough already hold your own cloth! I dint want to be away from Lady Tamayo, not even for a second!" Yushiro replied, rushing back to Tamayo.
Tanjiro crawled over to the dead demon girl as her cells began to dissipate. Tanjiro picked up her Temari.
"Here is a Temari, let's play." A faint voice said.
Your head hung low as you watched Tanjiro pay his respects to the dead demon.
'She was fooled into believing she was one of the Twelve Kizuki and forced to fight. And then Muzan's curse killed her. There was no hope for her. After dying, even her bones disappeared without a trace. Is that the price for taking a human life? Muzan Kibutsuji, he mistreats even those who admire him. He is undeniably a true demon.' You thought.

A/n: Thank you so much for reading, I'm sorry for not posting, a lot has been going on lately, but I'll try and post more often, good bye!