01- Welcome Back, Karan

Bangaluru,
Karan's Residence.

Karan looked up at the stars as he sat on the ground with his arm outstretched. He smiled as he looked at how content and happy everyone seem to be. His new family was good-hearted; thats his books, chai, and as long as cases coming. Everyone was so kind and loving, however there was always a but in this sentence.

He was happy, he was somewhat content, but was he truly in peace? At least he thought so. But he missed his Randhir bhaiya, he did. He missed him so much extent where there is not even a day when he doesn't think of his Randhir bhaiya, how would he be, how was Pranay bhai, his ringmaster of his countless pranks, he missed his sweet Tamatar Pratha.. he missed them if only Randhir Bhaiya hadn't done all those. If only he had the guts to call him. if ----------

"Tring Tring"

He gave a boring look at his phone only to see that Akshat was calling.

Akshat Arora- Bestfriend of Karan Bajaj Stays In Mumbai.

It was past midnight and Akshat being awake surely meant that something was either bothering him or something is terribly wrong. Nothing good can ever keep Akshat from completing his sleep.

"What happened are you fine? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN."

"Karan, calm down, you idiot. I am fine like a gazel star. Nothing happened."

"So, why are you calling at night."

"Just like that." Akshat said casually, as if it was normal.

"Just like that.?" Anger rose inside me. This idiot. How can he call me in night just like that.

"Are you mad.. Akshat? You know how tensed I was? I know you're an idiot but you dont need to make it obvious everytime."

"Arey baba, I knew you were awake.."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I saw you online, on whatsapp, Dummy. And also ya pending office kaam kar raha tha."

"Same yaa, sometimes i feel more then me my books are tired with me."

"Yeah, after all handling you is a tiring job Karan; now you understand why do I sleep so much?." Akshat said rasing his imaginary collar

"Ohh shut up. You dont handle me. I'm not a kid.. it's you who needs to be handled.. you're forgetful one. You're the one..:

"Actually, nobody can handle us brother. It has always been randhi-." Akshat stopped in between. He realised what he was about to say. A cold silence prevailed on their phones.

Karan just stared blankly.

"Randhir bhaiya? am I right? You miss him? Dont you Akshat."

"dont you miss him karan.. I know you do."