02- The Best Hitler Of The Best Sarkaar

Karan's hands shivered in the cold temperature, though tuckingly safely in Khush's embrace, his same scent as Randhir's, the same warm comforter he felt in his embrace he had once in Randhir's. His mind was neither calm nor at peace. The only thing that continuously corroded his mind's leisure was the tormenting fact that the guy, whom whom he considered a shadow, a tree, has dig him this deep. Deep into the pool of pain and misery.

He despised the fact that his hands were tight in this situation. He was at the end of the deal. He had no power, and unfortunately this time no tactic to go back with whatever shit he spitted all the years in the name of dream. Now, the even to escape was over. He came by his own, at the cost to not hurt his brother Khush Bajaj.

And his love, for his sole,
For his baba, his Father, for him in every way.

"I missed you, too, Karan." Randhir intervened in between; his voice was a mere whispher, terseling his eyes here and there, avoiding the Bharat Milap.

Talk of Khush, he was overwhelmed to see his Karan bhaiyu standing before him, whom he had only seen in photographs, and was now standing alive in one piece. He was shocked. Words drained from his throat. He knew he would be here, but he never thought his overly controlled emotions would be so out of control that he would jump over his Karan Bhaiyu like a monkey.

He was glad to see him; he could feel the tears gliding down his cheeks, his mind fluttering with those unfelt emotions.

Oh! He's damn happy.

"Khush bacha, let him come inside. Phir jitna chahe utna hug karlena, aur pranks bhi." Randhir said, gently drawing Khush off Karan's body, much to Khush's dismay.

"Naah, Pranks toh sirf aap pe hee Karunga. Aur abb toh double, karunga, Bhaiyu joh aagaye hai, abb hum dono milke aapko inta pareshaan karenge, itna parehaan ki-" Khush stopped letting the threat hang in the air, and Randhir look even more amused.

"Kitna pareshaan Khush?" Randhir asked, gripping him tighter in his embrace, and Khush pulled him back with force, leaping on Karan again.

"until your hairs turn out grey bhaiya. And even after, that, we wont stop. Haina bhaiyu." Khush winked, and Randhir fakely scowls and Karan was sure he winked. Not like an grown winks, but like little kids do- closing both their eyes and smiling, hoping they have closed just one.

"Aur, Iss baar wapis nahi jane dunga aapko. Try on me," Khush said before kissing his cheek. Karan froze and glanced at Randhir, who looking silently but intensly. He obliged, swallowing, the harhsly, urge to pull Khush off.

He looked ..intimidatingly scary. If Karan was ever intimated by someone, it was his BABA, and everyone, even Khush, knew Karan wasn't an easy person to intimidate.

"Khush"

"Bhaiya please, woh trip pe nahi gaye the, aapne ghar wapis aaye hai. Aapni family ke paas, pure 8 saal baad, I seen in reels. People goes mad after seeing their loved ones. Unlike-someone," Khush said, his voice loud, dramatic and Randhir rolled his eyes, while Khush plonking sat on the couch pulling Karan too with him.

'thats why they are called reel, khush." Randhir said, before, palming his face, and went straight to the kitchen, leaving the things on Karan.

"Mujhe na bahut shikayaten hai aapse." Khush said, and Karan busy looking at Randhir's retreating figure.

He could only think about the pain of his own, the pain he had gone through all because of his very dear, Randhir Bhaiya. He too had abandonment issues, but nothing broke Karan more than Randhr did.