2

viola and lando had quite a close relationship,sort of a flirty friendship,they were destined to be friends,on the first day of work for viola 5 years ago,he was the only person who was drawn into her charm.they had one romantic interest before,after a drunken kiss was shared on lando's 21st birthday party,but that changed nothing,they went back to normal straight after that.

after viola left the isle of white 5 years ago to peruse her dream of being a model,she started to struggle a lot with her mental health,and the feeling of loneliness,cause she was so far away from her parents,and her older sister helped her through everything that happened in her life.and things got even worse when the county went on a national lockdown,the thought of not seeing her family any time soon killed her.

both deciding that moving in together would be what's best for them,as they only had each-other and this point.they supported each other as the days passed,some got harder,some got easier,they wanted nothing but happiness for the both of them.they grew closer and closer,and by the end of the lockdown they knew everything about one another.

but the move in,and their jobs caught the media's attention,and rumours were being made about the pair dating,sleeping together was just fake rumours.in the end,it just got annoying;they wouldn't go anywhere without being asked by fans,or press about there relationship.

however,the press and fans weren't the only ones that thought they were dating,whenever they walked through the paddock,people would whisper to one another about how good they look together.their friend group would always tease them about how good their relationship is and how much they love one another,and how it could be more,but they never listened.

"so v,what do you wanna do this week?". the pair sat down on the orange sofa that sat in the middle of the room,viola's legs on-top of lando, 
"i'm thinking about going back home for the week,unless you don't want me to? i can stay here if you want.". lando placed his hand on viola's leg,and shook his head "no you should go,i have plenty of things to do here don't worry.".  "why don't you come with me? you've never met my family before,there all dying to meet you.".  "yeah sure why not,i've got nothing better to do.". "okay!i'll book the tickets!". "no i'll book them viola.". "why?".
"my treat.". viola shook her head and pocked lando in the chest. "thank you lando,but you don't need to,it's my family not yours". lando nodded his head,before putting an arm round her waist,and continuing watching the sky. viola pointed to her phone which was on the other side of the sofa,next to lando's, "can you pass me my phone please?". A glimpse of her lock screen caught his eye,as he passed the phone to her.

"what's on your lock screen?". "nothing." it was obviously nothing and to answer that question,it was a picture of them both of them infront of a the McLaren garage, right after lando won his first ever formula 1 podium, the both of them dripping wet in champagne, viola in the air, being held up by lando the biggest smile on their faces. "oh come on vi, show me it.

"fine only if you show me yours after." her answer made lando get his phone next to him,turning it on to show viola what picture covered his screen and it made her blush profusely,his lock screen was just her. it was the picture of her in austria in his driving room holding his 3rd place trophy and was looking at it proudly,lando decided it was a perfect opportunity to capture the moment. she quickly turned her phone on, giving him a small glimpse of the lock screen before hiding her phone again.

however, viola and lando were unaware they had eyes of them,more specifically daniel ricciardo and her colleague hope the couple watched as the two youngest people on the mclarren team were sharing loving glances and they could tell that both of them had a beaming smile. "there so cute dan,i've never seen two people so suited for one another."

"i'm calling it,it will happen this summer" daniel said, budging hopes shoulder with his.

"if it does, i'll give you a tenner." violas colleague looked at the older driving, holding her hand out with daniel shaking it, showing they had a deal in place. "that boy just needs to grow some balls."

"she's never had a boyfriend though so this is all new to her, we need to remember that."
harper said, hearing a gasp once what she had said set into daniels mind.

"she's never had a boyfriend? nah you're playing with me aren't you?"

"deadly serious, i didn't believe her when she first told me."

"i wouldn't have guessed that, she's stunning." daniel looked over at villa, a piece of her hair now tucked behind her ear.

"i love her for it, she moved from the isle of white at nineteen to work with mclaren and she's always been to busy to find or have one"

"hopefully lando is her first and last one, because they are soulmates."

"i sat we crash their wedding in the future." the brunette woman told him her idea, both of them laughing at the thought of it.

"brave of you to assure that we won't already be invited." the australian crossed his arms in front of him after pulling the orange mask up that had fallen under his nose.

"shit they're coming, act natural." hope whisper shouted, crossing one left in front of the other and placing one hand behind her head, earning a chuckle off of viola and lando as they walked past.

"oh yeah, real natural, hope" daniels said looking at the brunette woman. after he smiled at the pair, having to do a double take at the way she was stood.

liked by landonorris, harperanderson, naomimae, and 68,837 others

viola.mae i'm so excited to share with you,that myself and lando are going back to the isle of white for a few days to visit my family, and to show him my home town!! <3

tagged; landonorris

5,322 comments

landonorris AHHHHHHHHHH
viola.mae okay

harperanderson WHAT!!
viola.mae YESS!!
harperanderson ahah! when for?
viola.mae we're flying out on monday!

user666 lando meeting viola's family,there totally dating.
viola.mae we have been bestfriends since before covid,why wouldn't my family want to meet him? doesn't mean that we're dating.

user919 omg! i live in the isle of white!!
user001 me too!

mclarren have fun v! and you to lando
viola.mae thankyou<3
landonorris cheers guys

masonmount when you get back,how about we go on another date?
user727 ANOTHER DATE?!
user911 OH MY GOD!

charlesleclerc what a pretty lady:)
landonorris watch your mouth.
viola.mae calm down pretty boy

user472 omg she's so pretty

user991 not the drama between leclerc and norris

tap to view