3

liked by landonorris, harperanderson, charlesleclerc and 73,429 others

viola.mae sneak peek of my plt photoshoots for their new range, absolutely obsessed with this shoot!

4,637 comments

landonorris my best friend right there.
viola.mae yeah sure

harperanderson my sister is stunning!
viola.mae as are you <3

user637 to be her oml

user091 shes actually stunning

charlesleclerc ur gorgeous
landonorris watch your mouth

user947 she's only mates with lando for fame.
viola.mae hardly but okayy

user661 she's so lucky to have come this far

user829 she needs her own clothing line

benchillwell are you looking to date any1?
landonorris no

tap to view more

friday hadn't been eventful at all and viola had found it incredibly boring, especially when her best friend was either driving, in meetings or doing some thing with jon. it was only when they were doing a few interviews that they had see one another, but they'd both rather have that to me than none at all.

the sun was just about setting over the circuit, the one blue sky was now a colour of pastel purple and a hint of baby pink mixed through it as the time edged on six thirty. majority of the mclaren team had left for the hotel, desperate to get some sleep before the busy day ahead, but leaving didn't apply to viola and the couple of mechanics who were tidying everything up. the twenty-two years old wanted to finish all of her duties of before she even thought about going to her room.

so there she was, sat at one of the tables upstairs with her macbook in front of her, her glasses now making an appearance as she would end up getting a headache if she went any longer without them on. she was unaware of the young driver who had made his way up the stairs, as she was facing the opposite way, and was wondering why she was still here.

"what're you doing?" lando's voice startled her completely, violas body jumping as she placed her hand on her chest.

"you shit head, why'd you do that?" viola huffed, still in shock that he was there, her going back to doing her working when her heartbeat has gone back to normal.

laughing at her reaction, he walked over to where she was sitting before sitting in the chair next to her, their knees touching but neither of them making an effort to move them. "perfect opportunity, now awnser my question."