Best Boyfriend- Chris

Chris's POV

"Nick hurry tf up! I have to be on set with Y/n in 30 minutes and I still haven't bought her flowers," I yell annoyed.

"Stfu you're being a baby, we literally are 10 minutes away and I doubt it'll take you 20 minutes," Nick responded to me as he sat in his seat.

"You could just go and get your driver's license," Matt told me as he pulled out of our driveway.

I scoffed and grabbed his hand, "why would I do that if I have my Matty to drive me everywhere."

"Idek how you have a gf," Nick said in the back as the rest of us burst into laughter.

"Yk I gotta keep Matt in the loop, Y/n understands. But to be honest, I'd rather flirt with Y/n than Matt," I responded to Nick.

"Yeah I'd hope you liked flirting with her more than your BROTHER," he said making Matt laugh.

"Sweet home Alabama in the bitch," Matt added.

Y/n's POV

I was running late for my shoot that I had today, I only had 20 minutes to get there and i live 10 minutes away. I swear i am never staying on a late night FaceTime with Chris ever again, especially on a work night.

I texted him as soon as I got in the car and told him I was leaving the house and that I'll text him once I get there.

He responded with an "ok" per usual when he's up to something.

If he was to just to text me about anything the conversation would never die, unless he was up to something for me. So instantly I knew something was up but I didn't want to think about it too much because I had to focus on the shot I had in now 17 minutes.

I rushed into the building where the shoot was being held as soon as I parked my car. I had no time to look around me, even though this location was stunning.

As soon as I walked in I was swarmed by a whole bunch of makeup artist and designers wanting to dress me or do my makeup.

I walked past them all and walked into the dressing room where I knew my two favorites were.

"Well look who decided to show up," my makeup artist Ruth said.

I smiled at her and laughed a bit, "sorry I was-".

My designer and hair stylist, Esther, cut me off "you were on FaceTime with Chris last night till about 2am."

We all laughed and then they got to work as I texted Chris saying I was getting my makeup and hair done.

Not too long after I sent that text there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Ruth said as she reached in her kit for eyebrow gel.

I looked in the mirror at the door to see my three favorite people walk in. One in particular had the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen.

"Aww are those for me," Esther asked jokingly.

"Bitch please," I said as Chris walked over to me with the flowers.

"Baby these are so beautiful," I said taking them from him and admiring them in my arms.

"Not as beautiful as you though," he said kissing my cheek as Ruth had already started in my lips.

"You're seriously the best boyfriend ever," I responded holding the flowers.

Instagram

Y/nisher- if anything, I'm everything

Chrissturniolo- my everything
Mattsturniolo- bestie fr
Nicksturniolo- 🔛🔝

Chrissturniolo- my everything Mattsturniolo- bestie frNicksturniolo- 🔛🔝

Chrissturniolo- what the picture says.

Y/nisher- feeling special