Thrifting- Triplets

Y/n pov

I sat in the back with Nick as him and I were talking about certain artists. Ofc Nick was going on and on about Doja Cat. I on the other hand was talking about Rihanna.

"Ok but I mean her Super Bowl performance was not good...I'm sorry but have you seen the TikTok's about how she looks like a used tampon while the others danced around her," Nick tried to state a claim trying to prove Doja was better.

I rolled my eyes, "Nick, at least she got to perform at the Super Bowl. Doja is too busy starting drama with Noah Schnapp."

Before we could continue on, Chris whined about how he was bored.

"Can we please do something? I'm so bored. You two are arguing about artists, Matt is playing Clash of Clans and my phone is gonna die."

"Sounds like a you problem," Matt shrugged as he continued to play his game.

"Well how about we go thrift shopping for each other? The choice will be random cause we can write our names down and I'll pass them out," I suggest as I didn't want to hear Chris whine anymore.

All of them agreed and Chris set up the camera to film so they have something to post on Wednesday.

"Matt is it on" Chis questioned.

"Chris I'm driving I can't check," Matt answered.

Chris groaned and turned around to Nick, then Nick rolled his eyes and grabbed the camera from him.

"Ok so I'm going to explain this to you in the simplest terms I possibly can," Nick said to Chris annoyed because this happens all the time.

Chris doesn't know how to set up the camera so he asks one of his brothers. But once Chris finally figures it out he is probably the best one at recording.

Nick and Matt would argue they were so much better but honestly this would be one of the only times I'd side with Chris.

Matt pulled into the parking lot just as Nick finished teaching Chris.

"Ok so Matt what could we possibly be doing at this thrift store in our Boston area" Chris said trying to bring up the main point of the video.

"You sounded like an idiot," Nick commented on his younger brother's language.

"Nick stfu" Matt said then looked at Chris.

"Oh I don't know Chris, what would we be doing in front of a thrift store" he continued.

I smiled seeing Nick roll his eyes and look out the window.

"Well our small little best friend back there had the best idea to go thrift shopping but we don't choose outfits for ourselves, instead we choose one for a random person in this car" Chris explained.

Next thing you know we all got out of the van and here we're the list of who had who-

-Matt had Chris
-I had Nick
-Nick has Matt
-Chris had Me

We each had 15 minutes to grab an outfit. We also had our own cameras wether it was just our phone or like Chri had the camera.

As soon as we yelled go I ran off to find pants for Nick because that boy is thick. Plus the pants are the base of any outfit. And Nick would kill me if I made him look like shit.

I heard in the distance the bickering of Nick and Chris.

"Dude give me that sweater," Chris said faintly.