Fuck Feelings- Matt

Matt's POV

"Nick, is Nate coming over" I asked my brother who was in the living room.

"Uh idk? He was just here like yesterday with Y/n," he answered me.

I shrugged, "I know but just wanted to know."

Nick looked at me suspiciously, as if he was trying to figure out a puzzle in his head. I'm guessing he gave up or brushed it off because he went back to watching his show.

If I was being honest, I had a thing for Y/n. We met a few years ago but she's usually with Chris because I guess they were in the same classes back in high school. I wouldn't know because Chris and I never had any classes together.

She's so down to earth, she's sweet, caring and over all just perfect to me.

I know I shouldn't be liking my best friend's twin sister but I can't help the feelings I have.

I got a notification on ny phone from instagram signaling Y/n had posted.

I started getting excited just to see what she posted. Ik that's weird asf but she just has this pull on me that makes me feel super cringy at times.

I saw her post and Oml...

Y/n.doe

How's the view?

How's the view?

nicksturniolo- bestie is so pretty

natedoe- I should get photo creds
y/n.doe replied- stfu

madifilipowicz- gorg🙈

chrissturniolo- I didn't know you knew how to read

mattsturniolo- yes
y/n.doe liked comment

Omg Matt wtf were you thinking, why would you comment that. I mean I guess she liked the comment but still...

Oh Lord, I thought as I looked down at my phone to see Nate calling me.

I got up from the dining room table where I was sitting at.

I answered as I closed my room door, "hey man"

"What was that comment about on my sister's instagram," he asked getting straight to the point.

I cleared my throat, "listen it was impulsive, I didn't mean to."

"Yeah I hope it was, you know the rule Matt."

Fuck.

I forgot about the rule.

The memory posted back in my head, "nobody dates or liked my sister got it? I don't need to lose more friendships because my sister can't keep a relationship. My best friends and my sister don't mix. You two need to agree on this. Especially you Matt because you're mister lover boy all the time"

The call went quiet but I thought he was waiting for me to talk but I looked down to see he had hung up on me.

I groaned and plopped myself onto my bed.

Why does this have to be so difficult.

I laid staring at the ceiling as the fan above me spin around and around.

I woke up to the feeling of my phone buzzing. Without checking the caller ID I answer.

"Hello" I said rubbing my eyes awake.

"Hey Matt" I heard the sweet voice I fell for.

I sit up completely, "I-uhm- how are you doing?"

You've got to kidding me Matt. How could you stumble on your words.

"Could be better, I'm sitting outside of your house getting bitten alive by the mosquitoes. I called the other two but they didn't answer. So I called you," She said.

Oh. Well that hurt. Well I guess she didn't say anything hurtful but I was thought of as a last thought. I was her last resort. Fuck. I hate feeling feelings.

"Matt?" She asked concerned.

"Oh yeah sorry, I'll be out in a minute" I said hanging up then I started walking out of my room.

But I looked to see Chris had already gotten it for her. He must've saw her text or quickly called her back.

But she wasn't alone. She had her brother Nate with her who was already giving me the death glare.

She completely ignored my presence and went over and sat next to Nick on the couch as Chris joined her.

I bit the inside of my lip and went back into my room.

God I hate this...

Fuck Feelings