Roadtrip- Nick

Y/ns pov

"Shit shit I have to pee! Pull over," Nick told me as I was driving.

"Nick we can stop in 5 more minutes, I really want to get to a hotel as quick as possible. I need sleep since you can't drive," I responded continuing on the road.

He groaned, "you better hurry up girl or this car won't be looking so pretty anymore."

I rolled my eyes as we have barely been on the road and it was already a headache. He has played Doja over and over again and I even told him before I left to use the bathroom and he insisted that he was fine.

"You got the hotel right?" I questioned.

"Uh...you told me to get a hotel?" He asked.

I mentally slap myself in the face then swerve my car off this mountain we are driving on.

"Yes Nick I asked you before you connected your phone to the Bluetooth," I said already sounding annoyed.

"Ohhhh yeah...I didn't get one," he responded.

"Well can you try and get one now" I asked already exhausted.

Nick got on it since he knew me tired and annoyed doesn't go well.

Finally after a bit Nick had given me the directions to this one hotel that was 5 minutes away.

As I was getting even more tired of driving Nick played our song; what's a car ride without a bit of Nicki Minaj?

"This one is for the boys with the booming system. Top down, AC with the cooler system. When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up. Got stacks on deck like he savin' up. And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal. He pop bottles and he got the right kind of build. He cold, he dope, he might sell coke. He always in the air, but he never fly coach. He a motherfuckin' trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship. When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip. That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for And, yes, you'll get slapped if you're lookin' ho. I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy. I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly. I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie. You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh. Yes, I did, yes, I did. Somebody please tell him who the eff I is. I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up. Back coupes up and chuck the deuce up" we sang to the lyrics.

I sweat Nick and I could never go in a car without playing that song. When we are with the other two they sing along too much you can tell they're being forced to deal with us.

I felt a bit better after the song and it was perfect timing once it ended because I pulled into the hotel parking lot.

"Nick.. this place looks hella sketchy" I said not sure if I wanted to get out of the car.

"Girl what? It has a nice touch of simplicity" he responded.

"More like a touch of murder and death. This is prob one of those hotels with cameras in the rooms, bed bugs, dirty sheets, and musty rooms." I said observing the place in front of me

"Oh don't be such a baby" he said getting out of the car.

As soon as he got out, there was a rat squeaking by him coming from the direction of the hotel.

He screamed and got back into the car, "drive".

I laughed and drove on.

The singing and laughing made me feel better than before.

"Ok so besides the rat at the hotel, what do you think we should do once we get to Malibu?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Well idk but probably go to the beach and just hang out. Maybe we can get some meet some hot surfer boys."

"Eh I'm not a surfer boy person, hot yes but not surfer. Surfer isn't your type either, more like a triplet," he said hinting his brother.

I roll my eyes, "Nick I will never date Matt. He's your brother and if we break up it would be so awkward around you."

"Ok but Ik you guys won't, he's so charismatic. Plus we could be even closer if you guys did get together. And anyways Ik you like him too," he said trying to play matchmaker.

"Nick I don't," I commented.

"Yes you do, literally bro never uses snap and neither do you but all of a sudden that's all you're on and you're both each other's number one bestfriends for more than two months. Also, we could go from bestfriends to siblings." He said pointing out the obvious.

"Ok ok but still Nick we don't hang out outside from being with you. Plus I think he likes that other girl, idk what her name is but he's always with her when I text him so," I said shrugging.

Nick groaned, "it's just that bitch Callie. Chris and I can't stand her but Matt thinks she's nice so he hangs out with her. But I promise you that he liked you. Does he text other girls when he's around you?"

I shook my head no.

"So see, he's always texting or talking to you in some way," he said trying to prove his point.

"I guess...I'll think about it" I respond but Nick was content with the answer because it wasn't a definite no.

What an eventful road rip so far.