Chapter one: Heart shaped rose quartz

The anxiety was always there

The anxiety was always there. The questions always taunting them as they get closer to the visitors place of residing. Who was this? What happened to them? What will happen to us? Will we be okay? Will we survive this? Is today the day? But today all of those questions were drowned out by one agonizing thought 'This seems wrong.' Everything about this client was hitting buttons within them. They didnt have enough infomation on this house, it might not be the husband visiting they might have missed something.

The thoughts drowned everything out, worry drifting though their mind like the wind in the trees outside the taxi. It was getting late, the sun about to dip under the horizon. The taxi stopped at the end of a driveway to a massive house. It looked old, which is gonna bite them in the arse later, glass in the windows beginning to melt and warp dirtied from the years it has stood, almost ominously, over the street.

The trio said their thank yous as they exited the vehical; "thank you", "thank you", "thanks mate"; and started their way up the drive. The trio consisted of 3 completely different characters, the first, a charismatic boy with cropped black hair, perfectly ruffled by the wind, his dark trench coat only being disterbed by the wind and the rapier attached to his belt, the second, a confident girl with shoulder length brown hair, wearing a blue and black mixed fabric jacket and matching bottoms, the third, an aggitated person with bleeding lips, being bitten out of anxiety, a messy bleached wolf cut and an oversized striped top with black jeans to match. The blonde lagged behind the other two, lost in their overflowing thoughts.

"I'm gonna test you on the plans in random order" The boy spoke, deep voice breaking thought the autumnal air "Never know which one we'll need and when. Its vital we can communicate quickly and clearly in as few words as possible."

"Good start." The girl responded, smirk hidden behind her eyes, "Only took you 30 words to explain what you're about to do."

"Now dont be facetious, Lucy. We really dont have time" He commented "Now, whats plan C?"

The brunette almost instanty replied with "Plan C means whoever isnt in combat makes a defensive circle. Plan E means you fight the visitor with them as support if needed. I deal with the source. Plan D is the other way round, you deal with the source, they fight the visitor, me as support. plan B is salt bombs. Plan A is lavender water, and plan F is greek fire, which should only be used indoors under carefully controlled circumstances."

"Ten out of ten" the boy grinned.

"There were only six"

"Damn. I'll have to think of another four." he grinned wider

Finally finding their way to the surface, wrapping the anxieties up in a bow at the back of their mind, they cut into the convosation "Please dont, i dont think i can memorise much more."

"Thought there wasnt any time to be facetious." Lucy teased.

"Well, we're slightly ahead of schedule." he checks behind him to make sure the blonde was alright, "Come on, Meelis, catch up!"