Chapter Eight: Halloween

After a while we got to Axl's place. Everyone stepped out of the car and and went to the door.

"I'll go get it !" I heard Izzy say, then he opened the door for us.

"Hey, come on in. You guys look great." he smiled and let us in, then we all walked to the living room.

"Damn, Duff's not dressed up like a giraffe?" Slash spoke with a sad face which caused me and Sonia both to laugh.

"Veeery funny." Duff rolled his eyes.

Then Axl showed up with beers in his hands. "Oh, hey, you guys look good !" Axl smiled.

"Ray actually got no sleep last night because she was working on our costumes." Sonia proudly stated.

"You made those?! That's actually really impressive !" Slash said, suprised.

"Oh, haha, thank you !" I giggled.

"Hey, don't stand there, go ahead and sit down." Axl offered.

Me and Sonia just nodded, she sat next to Slash and I sat next to her, then Axl came and sat next to me.

"Do those Proton Packs work?" Axl joked.

I laughed. "Sadly, they don't, I am not advanced like that."

"One day you might actually make working ones." he smiled.

"Maybe? Until then I will just stick to playing my guitar." I smiled back.

Then I felt someone looking at me, I turned and saw Steven just sitting there in silence and looking at me. It seemed like he wanted to say something, but I really didn't want to deal with him now, I was having a good time with my brother and friends and I wasn't gonna let anything ruin that.

"Hey, you guys want anything to drink?" Axl offered.

"I'll have some water." Sonia replied.

"All right, and what about you?" he looked at me.

"Do you have any coke?" I wondered.

"I do ! I'll be right back." he said as he got up to get our drinks.

After a short while he returned handing me and Sonia our drinks. After that he sat back next to me.

We spent the rest of our night talking to eachother, discussing new songs and when we should go on tour, playing truth or dare for at least 3 hours. We also drank so much, I had like 20 cans of Coke and let's just say I wasn't feeling too good after that. Steven still looked as if he wanted to talk to me but I just decided to ignore him.

"Okay, I am bored, should we watch a movie?" Izzy offered and everyone nodded in agreement.

"How about we watch Ghostbusters?" Axl asked looking at me and Sonia, giggling.

"Sure !" Sonia smiled.

"Uh, okay but I'mma, lay down. I had too much Coke so I am not doing too good." I spoke as i took off my Proton Pack and Ecto Goggles. Then I took a blanket and some pillows and layed down on the floor.

"All right." Axl said as he put the tape in and sat back down.

Like halfway through the movie something adorable had happened. Slash apparently got so tired his head fell onto Sonia's shoulder and fell asleep.

Man, if only Axl did that. I thought to myself, then all of a sudden I heard someone sit next to me, I looked up and saw him.

"Mind If I join?" he whispered.

I just nodded and moved so he could lay down next to me.

We continued to watch the movie. I felt tired. Apparently Axl noticed because he put his arm around me and pulled me a little closer to him, but I was too tired to notice that and I fell asleep with his arm around me. Once the movie came to an end, Izzy went to turn it off and then they all decided to go to sleep so everybody did. That was one fun Halloween party.