Chapter Ten: He's Sorry?

I woke up the next morning. I was still on the couch, but axl was already gone, maybe Duff kicked him out, I hope he won't be pissed.

"Morning, sis." Duff smiled, he didn't seem angry.

"Good morning." I smiled back.

"I was worried that something happened to you, because you didn't call me, but then I got home and noticed Axl was here so it was fine." he spoke.

"I'm so sorry I didn't call you ! And I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your clothes to Axl, I just didn't want him to get sick." I said.

"Oh no, it's okay !" Duff said reaussuringly.

"Okay, I'mma go get changed." I spoke as I got up.

"All right, breakfast is ready, come eat whenever." he smiled.

"Thanks, Duff, you're the best." I gave him a quick hug before I ran upstairs to get changed.

After 10 minutes I got back downstairs and are the breakfast, after a bit I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it !" I yelled as I went to open the door. Once I opened it I saw someone who I really didn't wanna see. Steven.

"Hey…" he said akwardly.

"The fuck do you want, Steven?" I asked, pissed. Now really wasn't the right time.

"Can you please just let me explain? Please.…" he spoke.

I figured I just might hear him out.

"Okay." I replied.

"About saturday, I'm really sorry, okay? I really like the girl and I asked her out on a date. She told me to take her somewhere nice so I took her to our favourite spot. I don't know what I was thinking but I deffinetly wasn't thinking straight, I'm sorry." he said.

Wow. That's all he had to say? Does he really think that sorry is enough for that?

"That's it? That's it. Out of all the nice places the city has to offer, you took her to our favourite spot. You broke our rule, Steven, and all you have to say is sorry? You know what, just go away." I got pissed.

"Ray…" he said, reachig for my shoulder.

I pushed his hand away. "Go away !" I yelled and closed the door in his face, then I went into the living room.

"Who was at the door?" Duff asked.

"Steven." I answered, starting to sob.

"Aw, Ray…" Duff spoke softly as he pulled me into a hug. "What did he say?" he wondered.

"He just tried to solve the thing that happened at our place with just saying sorry." I said through tears.

"Come on, he's stupid." Duff tried to calm me down.

"Yeah but what's worse is that I miss him." I spoke.

"I understand that, you guys are best friends." he said.

"I just don't know if I can forgive him." I cried.

"Give it  some time, you need a break from eachother, he really needs to think about what he did. He's gonna regret doing that." he spoke.

"You're right." I agreed. "Thank you."

"Ofcourse, sis." he smiled. "How about we go play guitar together?" he offered.

"That would be nice." I said as we both headed to grab our guitars.