Chapter Eleven: Happy For Her

I was chilling with Duff, watching some movies. It has been some time since me and my brother spent some time together since he was with his band. Watching movies and talking to him felt quite nice. We were in the middle of the movie when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said as I stood up and went to open the door. I saw Sonia standing outside with a big smile on her face.

"Hey there ! You seem exited." I smiled.

"Something really good just happened !!!" she squealed.

"Okay well come inside and tell me all about it." I offered and let her in.

"Hey, Duff." Sonia said as we went past him.

"Hey, Sonia !" he smiled.

We went upstairs to my room, once we got in I closed the door and sat with her on my bed.

"Tell me what happened !!" I said getting impatient.

"So, you know how I liked Slash?" she questioned.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"He asked me out !! We're a couple now !!!" she giggled.

"Really ?! Congrats girl I'm so happy for you !!! That's deffinetly worth celebrating." I said as I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Thank you !!!" she hugged back.

"We can go get a drink later if you want to? It's on me." I offered.

"Sure ! Sounds great." she smiled. "I'm so glad to have you as a friend."

"Awwh. Well I'm glad you're my friend, too." I smiled back.

I was really happy for her to finaly find a realitionship. Slash was a nice guy and I knew he was gonna treat her well. We spent the rest of the day together, talking about everything we could until eventualy we were both tired as shit and decided to both go home and sleep.