Chapter Fifteen: McKagans

Duff's POV:

It was the next day, I barely got any sleep last night because I was still thinking about Axl liking Ray. I don't know how I would feel about my bandmate dating my sister, well that is if she likes him back ofcourse. I need to think about it more because I honestly don't even know what to say yet.

"Morning, Duff !" my shouted while running downstairs, then she stopped to look at me. "Are you okay? Did you not get enough sleep? Are you sick?" she questioned.

"Morning, Ray. Yeah, I'm fine just a little tired, couldn't sleep yknow." I replied.

"Okay, well, go lay down, Imma go give these to Slash and Izzy." she said holding up the papers.

"Did you write the music already?" I asked.

"I did ! It actually wasn't too hard." she smiled.

"You sure you wanna walk? I can just give it to them later at practice." I offered.

"No, I could use a walk. You go lay back down, Imma make breakfast for you once I get back. Do pancakes sound good?" she said.

"You're the best." I spoke and hugged her.

"I know." she giggled, hugging me back.

"Alright, I gotta go, see ya !" she said as she went out the door.

I went to my room and tried to get some sleep. It took a while but I ended up falling back asleep for god knows how long.

Ray's POV:

I gave the music sheets to Slash and Izzy. I enjoyed the walk actually. It wasn't very busy outside since it was only like 10 AM. I'm suprised they were even awake. On the way home I stopped to get some snacks and drinks for Duff and the rest of the band. I was feeling generous today. Once I got home I made the pancakes for Duff and decided to bring it to his room.

"Come in." he mumbled once I knocked on his door.

"Hey there, sleepyhead." I giggled. "You look a lot better. Here's your food. I also got some snacks for the whole band. I thought I might come to practice today if that's fine?" I said.

"Ofcourse that's fine. You didn't have to all this tho." he spoke.

"No I wanted to, they are my friends. I am one of the few coworkers y'all have. And tho you didn't ask for it, I wanted to be nice." I smiled.

"That's nice of you." he smiled back still eating his pancakes.

"And there's something I wanted to talk to you about." I said.

"Go ahead." he replied.

"So uh, I really like this guy, he used to be an asshole but he isn't like that anymore which I'm happy about." I stated.

Duff's POV:

Shit, could they possibly be in love with eachother without them knowing?" I thought.

"Okay… and who is it?" I wondered.

"It's Axl…" she quickly looked away.

Yep, there it is.

"Please don't be mad." she sounded nervous.

"Hey, look at me." I said and she did. "That's not a reason to be mad. I won't control your feelings. And if y'all end up dating then I guess it would be a little weird that you would be dating my bandmate but I would get used to it." I smiled.

"Oh thank you you're the best !" she hugged me.

"Yeah I know." I laughed.