part 1

( 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚓𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚅 )
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi's house :

Yoongi's bed room

Yoongi's bed room

Yoongi's living room

Yoongi's hall

Yoongi's meeting room

__________________________________________________________________" WHAT " shouted min yoongi the king after hearing kim seokjinthe grim reaper

" WHAT " shouted min yoongi the king after hearing kim seokjin
the grim reaper.

" Sorry king we couldn't do anything, he just ran away from me we tried our best to catch him but we couldn't. I couldn't even take his soul means he is still alive " said kim seokjin as he was clearing to king what happened before he could get more angry on him.

Yoongi try to clam down but he couldn't as he was know as short tempered.

" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS BIG MISTAKE WHEN YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE RESULTS WILL BE OF THIS MISTAKE " yoongi shouted on seokjin.

"sorry king ,we will try to solve this problem " seokjin said bowing to yoongi before leaving his house.

After seokjin's leave, yoongi got more frustrated so he started to hit the things around him like vase, sofa etc.

After hearing loud noise from living room Yoongi's sister lisa the vampire ran out of her room and came directly to Yoongi who was in living room.

When yoongi is angry only lisa his sister can calm him because he loves his sister very much,he can do anything for her . People only saw a soft side of him just for lisa no other people just lisa . Ever since they were young their parents left them they left all behind and gave all of her responsibilities to yoongi. No one know why their parents left them not even yoongi himself.

" yoongi oppa what happened are you alright ? " lisa asked as she was worried for her brother.

" yes I am , can I have some water " yoongi said to lisa

Lisa nodded her head and went straight to kitchen to take water for her brother.

She took a glass of water with her so she can give to her brother.

She handed the glass to yoongi and said him and calm down, asked what happened ?

Lisa: here yoongi oppa take this water and try to calm down .

Yoongi nodded his head as he drank the water , lisa waits till yoongi fnish his glass of water before asking.

Lisa: dare to explain what happened brother ?

Yoongi sigh before speaking : "you know right that the king of windlass world is are attacking us "

Lisa nodded which means she knows

Yoongi: " so after trying very hard we killed him but the grim reaper made mistake , he was about to take his soul which can make him die forever but he ran away and seokjin and his team couldn't reach him .......... means he is still alive and you know if he is alive means we are in danger , he can destroy our world "

Lisa: you mean the king of windlass world is still alive ?
Yoongi: yes
Lisa: I understand that you are very frustrated but you shouldn't have shouted at seokjin oppa
Yoongi: I think you are right, it was also not just his fault, I will apologise later .
Lisa: thanks for listening me oppa btw you can make plan so we all can attack the windlass world together.
Yoongi: I will think other ideas.

Then lisa leaves the living room and goes to her room while yoongi was leaving the house and was searching seokjin to apologise him .

After of walking 5 minutes he found seokjin sitting at the corner of the park alone , yoongi went near him still in his cold look .he cares for all of his friends and people of this devil world but his ego won't let him show.

He just sat near his friend seokjin , seokjin also noticed that and he said .

Seokjin: what are you doing her king ?

Yoongi: to apologise you

Seokjin: why , you didn't do anything wrong ?

Yoongi: I know but just want to apologise for what I did earlier, I shouted at you even though it was not your fault .

Seokjin: no it's ok king you don't have to .

Yoongi: ok then I will be going i have alot of works to do .

Seokjin: bye see you soon .

Yoongi: bye to

Seokjin is Yoongi's best friend but still calls him king because its an rule, they are childhood friends. When they were kids seokjin used to call him with wierd names because he knew when he will became king he couldn't do that and that's true after Yoongi became king he just have to call him king , it was one of the rule that everyone one has to follow except the King's family,  that's why lisa called him oppa,Yoongi oppa . If you broke that rule you will become very very big punishment. It was one of the rule which family of the king followed from 50000 years and still are following, if you break one of the rules you will become worst punishment in your life. They have total 666 rules , its lucky number for the devil that's why they have 666 rules.  If you became 12 years old you have to read and remember all of 666 rules so you couldn't make mistakes.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading,  please vote,comment and support

Hope you like it .♡♡♤◇♧○□

Sorry for any English mistakes.