Chapter 12: The Cave

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip.

********

They were all driving through the area as Y/n cross her arms and look at the scenry through the window. "I hope everything goes well with this mission." she thought, looking at the rocks and hills that were in the view. 

As she was looking, Ratchet seem to notice Y/n's calm expression as he slowly turn his front mirror to see what's going on. "Wonder what's up with her?" he thought as he look at Y/n who was looking at the window. He then notice his husband driving next to Y/n, scheming something for him as he let out a huff at Drift. "Don't you dare......." Ratchet thought with a glare as he look at Drift who silently grin at him. 

Without any hesitation, Drift called through the radio as he spoke. "So, Y/nnnnnnnn?~ How does it feel riding another vehicle?~" Drift said as Y/n turn her head to the radio. "I think it's fine. Why?" Y/n stated as Ratchet silently mentally palm himself. "Drift, please leave Y/n alone." Ratchet stated, making Drift pout from his husband response. "Whyyyyyyyyyyy?~" Drift whine as Ratchet sigh. "Cause Y/n is busy. Can't you see that she's busy doing some thinking right now?" Ratchet stated as Drift huff at him. 

"Well, she doesn't seem busy. I could see her through your window, Ratchet." Drift said, driving next to Ratchet which made Y/n slightly look over. "Not to mention, I also wanted to talk to her since I'm bored." making Ratchet sigh at his husband's response. "I wonder why did I married you in the first place?" Ratchet said which caught Y/n's attention. "That's because you love me, you big old grump.~" Drift said which made Y/n curious. 

"Are you you guys married?" making the two look at her. "Yeah, we are." Ratchet stated as Y/n nod her head in reply. "I see.....so how did you guys met?" Y/n said as she lean against the seat while looking at the headliner. This caught Ratchet and Drift off from her response as Ratchet spoke. "Why do you want to know?" Ratchet said, cautiously. "I'm just curious, that's all." Y/n said with a small shrug which made Drift fall in love with her even more. 

"Alright then! Ratchet! Tell her the story about us when we first met!" Drift said as Ratchet sigh. "No, it's very personal." he stated as Drift pouted. "Pretty please, Ratchet! I promise I'll let you do what ever you want!" Drift pleaded his lover to tell the story about them. "No." he stated which made Drift pout even more. "Pleaseeeee Ratchet! I promise I'll let you fuck m-" "Don't even say it." Ratchet interrupts him as Y/n sweatdrop at them. 

Drift could only pout at his lover for interrupting him as Y/n spoke. "You know, it's okay, Drift. If Ratchet doesn't want to tell me a story, then that's fine with me. We could talk about other things." Y/n said which made Drift think of something. "Okayyyyy..........then what about your story? Can you tell us about yourself?" Drift said, wanting to know more about his sparkmate which caught Ratchet curious about her. 

"Well.........I'm an 18 year old girl who is an agent that works with the government and a leader of the military squad." Y/n said as which made the couple curious about her life. "How long did you work with the government?" Ratchet said, curiously as Y/n began to think. "I was about 5 when I first started working for the government as a spy." Y/n said which made Drift and Ratchet surprised. "5? So, you were a child when you started working for the government?" Ratchet said as Y/n nod her head.