Chapter 19: The Bar

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip.

********

There in the bar, bots having drinks and hanging out with their buddies as the 2 white and orange bots were waiting for their friends to come and have a drink. "*sigh* I wonder what's taking them so long at this time? They are not usually this late around this time." the small white and orange bot said as he tap his digit on the table, boredly. 

The white and orange bot notice his sparkmate was feeling bored as he pat him by the shoulder plate. "Don't worry, love. I'm probably sure they just doing what they needed to do. Besides we could go and cuddle in our habsuite if that's what you want." the white and orange bot said, comforting his lover. 

"Nah, it's alright, Chromedome. Besides..................have you heard?" the small white and orange bot said as he turn to his lover. "Heard what?" Chromedome said, quesitonly at his sparkmate's response. "That's there a organic being here in this ship, you know the human." which made Chromedome realize something. "Oh, that. Well, I heard about it once. I wasn't even sure it was a rumor or not." Chromedome said, taping his chin as if he was thinking. 

"Well, I heard that the human will be working with us." the small white and orange bot said as he place his servo against his faceplate. "Yeah, I heard the same thing from the other bots as well. Though, I do wonder what does this human look like?" Chromedome said as the small white and orange bot nodded the same thing from his lover's response. 

As they were thinking what the human look like, it wasn't until they heard someone called their name as they both stop thinking. "Rewind! Chromedome!" which caught their attention as they quickly whip their helm to see no other than Tailgate and Cyclonus. 

But, what they notice that they saw a small being held by Cyclonus's servos as they look at it closely. Tailgate began to walk where the couple was at as Cyclonus follow them. 

However, what they didn't notice is that a few bots were also looking at the small being that was being held. "Who is that being there?" the blue bot thought as he watch the couple walk towards the other couple. 

"Hey there, Rewind! Hi Chromedome! How you guys are doing?" Tailgate said as Rewind wave at him. "Doing fine." Rewind said as Cyclonus stood next to Tailgate. The couple then notice the being in Cyclonus's servos as they look at them. "Is this the human being that everyone was talking about?" the couple thought as they stare at the human that's before them. Y/n also notice them as she tilt her head, wondering who are they as the couple look at her. 

Tailgate notice the tension between them as he spoke out. "Oh! I totally forgot about our new friend here! This Y/n. Y/n meet Rewind and Chromedome aka the other couple." he said, pointing at her before pointing back at the other couple. "Um hi. It's nice to meet you." she said with a closed-eye smile which made the couple felt their spark beating. "Well........uh.......*fake cough* it's nice to meet you, Y/n. I'm Rewind and this is my sparkmate, Chromedome." he said, pointing at his lover who slightly wave at her. 

Y/n nodded as Tailgate smiled at interaction between them. "Come on! Let's sit down now!" Tailgate said which Cyclonus comply as they both sat in front of the couple. "So, how was your guys day?" Tailgate said as he look at the couple. "It's good. I have to revise the meeting video and record stuff, you know the usual." Rewind said as Tailgate nodded. Cyclonus and Chromedome watch the small bots talk about their day as Y/n tap Cyclonus's digit.