Chapter 14: Back from the Mission

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip where a Chibi Y/n fell asleep while a Chibi Drift took a picture from the window which made a Chibi Ratchet glare at him.

********

The Autobots were driving their way through the night as they reach the ship's location. Optimus and the others transform in their robot mode as Ratchet went to wake up the human. "Hey Y/n. We're home." Ratchet said, slightly waking her up from her slumber as she flutter her eyes. Y/n look to see that they're back home as she slowly began to stretch from the long ride they've gone through. 

She yawn as her bones crack up a bit before taking off the seatbelt and opening door to stretch. She then grab the metal parts and closed the door without scratching Ratchet's paint job as Ratchet transform. 

Once Ratchet transform, suddenly Rodimus and the others came out from the ship as he ran towards his sparkmate who just came back from the mission. "Y/nnnnnnn!~" Rodimus called as Y/n look up to see him running towards her. He then scoop her up and look at her to see if there's any injuries on her as he spoke. "Y/n, are you alright? Did those animals hurt you? If so, let go kill them for you alright?" Rodimus said as he began to ramble about the stuff to those who hurt his sparkmate. 

"I'm fine, Rodimus. I just had to help out Ratchet with some medical stuff." Y/n said as she held the metal parts in her hands. Rodimus look at her before letting out a sigh as he pout at her. "You almost made me scared about that..........." Rodimus said with a pout look as Y/n chuckle. The bots heard a chuckle from where Rodimus was at as they look at Y/n. 

There she was chuckling as she look at Rodimus was blushing her cute chuckle as they all look at him with a glare. "How dare he............." they all thought as they watch Rodimus and Y/n. "*chuckle* I know. I know. But, hey, at least I'm alright." Y/n said as Rodimus rub his neck cable, sheepishly. "Yeah! As long you're here, then I might be able to tell you how much I love you......." Rodimus said as he mumble the last part. 

Y/n heard what he said as she tilt her head from his response while acting dumb in front of him. "Did you you say something?" "Huh? Oh, no no no! It's probably nothing." Rodimus said, not wanting his sparkmate to know his mumbling as he look at her. "He's lying.........." she thought as she look at him. 

But, she decided not to question further as Prowl walk towards them. "So, how was the mission?" Prowl stated as he cross his arms. Y/n turn her head to Prowl as she spoke. "Well........it was fine. Just had some animal problem on the way." Y/n stated as Rodimus slightly glare at Prowl who ignore his glare. 

"I see........what's with the blood?" Prowl stated as his optics look at the blood that was on her which caught their attention. "Oh, about that. I went to help Ratchet to take care of the mother who was giving childbirth." Y/n said as Prowl look at her before letting out a hum from his dermas. 

Before Prowl could speak, Rodimus interrupt their conversation as he spoke. "Let's go inside the ship right now since Y/n need a bath." Rodimus stated with a bit irritated look as he quickly took Y/n and head towards the ship, leaving Prowl unamused and annoyed. "This kid............." Prowl thought, feeling annoyed that his conversation with Y/n wasn't done as he watch them head inside the ship. Prowl slightly scowl at them before following the rest of the bots who were heading inside the ship.