Chapter 25: Meeting the Decepticons Again!

A/N: WARNING! MENTION A BIT OF NONCONSENSUAL SEXUAL HARASSMENT!

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n slowly move back away as the big robot reveal themselves. It was no other than Soundwave as he came in the light and look at her. Y/n immediately know this not as she recalled the name during her first meeting with him. "Soundwave......" she thought as she move away from him. 

Soundwave watch her and her moves to see what will she do next as Y/n slowly back away from him. Y/n then decided to run away as she turn and began to run to the other direction. 

Soundwave notice this and decided to use his tentacles (which you guys must be wondering about and I will tell you that on another chapter next time) and slam you against the tree. 

Y/n almost yell in pain as you landed straight back at the tree with your back scratches against the tree. "Shit......my back hurts....." Y/n thought as she soothe her back. 

Soundwave then walk towards her as he use his tentacles to tie her up from going anywhere. She tried to get his tentacles off from her as Soundwave came closer to her and bend down on one knee as he look at her. Y/n struggle to get off until she felt Soundwave coming close to her as she stop and look at him, wondering what he might do to her. 

Surprisedly, Soundwave just look at her and slowly use his digit to caress her face as she flinch from his touch. "W-what are you doing....?" Y/n said, a bit terrified from him. Soundwave look at her, feeling his spark beating from her cute terrified expression as he slowly lift her chin up. Y/n gulp nervously as Soundwave admire her beauty and her figure. "You're so beautiful in person......" he spoke out as you felt confused and a bit scared from this. 

Y/n slowly move back away from which made him confused by this as he look at her. He tried to touch her again which made you move around and use your hand to slap his servo away from you. Soundwave was sudden by this action and felt very angry at her. He decided to take matters as he use his tentacles.

Y/n felt the tentacles slithering around her body and her legs are slowly opening as you began to thrash around from his hold. Soundwave was very upset by this as he use his tentacles to tie her up and make her give in the pleasure. Y/n tried to get out of his hold as the tentacles started groping her chest and slithering down her lower region. She closed her mouth from spilling out moans and small noises for Soundwave to hear as he watch her, intensely to hear her little sounds coming from her mouth.

Y/n tried to move away from him, but Soundwave held her tightly from moving around as the tentacles started to move around her body, groping every part of her body especially her lower region as she kept her mouth shut from spilling out noises. She then thrash around from the tentacles that were holding her as Soundwave watch, a bit amuse by this. 

Soundwave then use his servo as his thumb digit, slowly went on her lower region, rubbing it slowly as she squirm a bit. She tried to stop him by using her thighs to stop him from going further than that which made Soundwave slightly chuckle her attempt to stop him.

He then started to push his thumb digit under her shirt and slowly went up to reveal her black lacey bra which made him aroused by this. Soundwave was about to take off his cod plate in his pelvis region which Y/n heard as she quickly think of a solution before he does something unexpected.