Battle Training

It has been a week since John had started attending U.A and scaring his classmates. They all seem to avoid him except for Bakugou who keeps provoking John and ending up at the infirmary. This has angered Aizawa ,but he couldn't do anything since Nezu provented him while the rest of the staff had different opinions on John.

Vlad like Aizawa is angry at John for what he did and how he humiliated him. Snipe is impressed and frightened of John after he saw him using his fire arm. Present Mic is just scared of John knowing that he is fine with killing and won't be punished for it. Cementoss doesn't seem to mind John and seems to talk with him about his past trying to learn more about him ,but never getting anything. Lunch Rush is fond of John seeing him enjoy his food. Ectoplasm is curious of John seeing how someone so young was able to do all John did. Recovery Girl doesn't care about John ,but hates how he keeps causing work for her. As for midnight she tried to flirt with John ,but was just ignored unless it was for class.

Currently class 1A is waiting for their first day of heroics while John could be seen in the back of the class behind Yaoyorozu cleaning his pistol. Waiting for awhile they hear someone yell outside their classroom.

AM: Im comming through the door like a normal person.

Inko: Thats not normal dear.

Kirishima: No way All Might.

Uraraka: And Telek.

Kaminari: They're gonna teach us.

Tsu: And their in their silver age costumes.

AM: Thats correct we'll be your heroics teachers for the next 3 years.

Inko: And for todays lesson we'll be doing battle training.

Bakugou: Battle.

Izumi: Traning.

AM: But what are heroes without costumes.

Clicking a button the wall exposed 20 silver briefcase numbered 1 through 20 for everyone except John who was holding his own black brief case.

Momo: Um why is there only 20?

Inko: Thats because Mr. Wick didn't ask for a costume for him.

Iida: But how will he participate in the training.

John: I got my own suit just get this over with.

AM: Alright now head to the locker room we'll be waiting in gamma E.

Leaving the students stood up and headed to the locker room were they all changed into their costumes. Opening his brief case John had another suit identical to the one he was wearing along with extra magazines for his pistol along with a knife. As he was changing he heard his classmates talking and gathering around the corner.

Mineta: Hey look what I found.

Kaminari: Is that.

Mineta: Yep our upper classmen left us with a gift. I can't wait to see Momo's boobs, Mina's ass, Tsu's hips and Uraraka's -

Mineta was interupted when John shot at the hole near Mineta's head scaring him.

John: You look through that hole and I'll put a hole through your skull.

Leaving John left everyone scared while the girl on the otherside while scared were thankful of John for stopping them from peeking. While waiting at Gamma E John was just standing there waiting for everyone to join. After a while everyone was outside while All Might and Telek explained traning exercise.

AM: Alright now then we'll be picking teams by lottery.

Iida: Is that the best way to do this.

Inko: No ,but this makes the excercise more realistic as in the field you'll never know who'll you'll be partnered with.

AM: Now shall we get started.

Team A: Izumi and Uraraka
Team B: Todoroki and Shoji
Team C: Momo and Jiro
Team D: Bakugo and Iida
Team E: Mina and Aoyama
Team F: Sati and Koda
Team G: Kaminari and Mineta
Team H: Tokoyami and Asui
Team I: Ojiro and Toru
Team J: Kirishima and Sero

AM: There we go everyone is paired up.

Momo: What about Wick?

Inko: Oh thats right we almost forgot well does anyone volunteer to have Wick join your team.

Looking at the students no one volunteered or even looked at Wick until they saw a han raise from the group.

Momo: We volunteer.

AM: Are you sure.

Jiro: Yeah we'll have the suit.

AM: Alright then lets start with Team C as heroes vs Team D as villains. The rest of you follow us to the observation room.

Leaving the two groups team d went into the building while team c waited outside.

Jiro: So anyone got a plan.

Momo: No I don't belive I do. How about you Wick.

John: Bakugou will target me so that leaves the two of you to go and deal with Iida and defuse the bomb. Best way would be by having Kyoka to locate what floor they're at then I'll keep Bakugou with me.

Jiro: What about Iida how would we stop him.

John: Yaoyorozu could create flashbangs and while he's blinded you take that chance.

AM: Heroes you may now enter.

Walking inside Jiro attached her ear plug into the wall and listen hearing a set of footsteps on the floor above them and another on the 4th floor.

Jiro: Alright theres someone in the 2nd floor and another on the 4th.

John: Bakugou is above us so when we make contact you two will continue go up and find the bomb.

Both: Got it.

Heading upstares they were about to turn the corner when Bakugou appeared exploding the wall trying to hit the team ,but missed as John covered the girls taking some damage.

Bakugou: Finally i'm gonna show you where you stand you damn freak.

John: You two go follow the plan.

Momo: But your hurt.

John: Go I'll be fine.

Jiro: Come on Momo he can deal with Bakugou.

Momo: Alright lets go.

Bakugou: What you think you can win alone.

John: I did before whats so different now.

Bakugou: That was just luck and you wouldn't won if you didn't use your gun.

John: Is that right then I wont use it.

Pulling out a knife John got ready as Bakugou charged at John.