pt 1 "fuckallmight?"

Hawks POV:
I was waiting for 'fuckallmight' to come online he's normally online by now...

'Maybe he's busy?' I thought.

I started playing fortnight without him I played for a couple hours it was 2:00am, then I seen that 'fuckallmight' came online so I opened our chat.

Daddy issues chat:

Chickennuggets: hey you okay?

fuckallmight: yeah sorry I was a little busy

Chickennuggets: it's fine! Wanna play fortnight?

fuckallmight: sure

fuckallmight is offline

Chickennuggets is offline

We played fortnight and played a little Minecraft until we both had to go so we said good bye then logged off.

'He was acting weird...he normally speaks more..' I thought laying down on my bed.

I've known 'fuckallmight' for 4 years and he's normally talking strategies or where things are so we can win but he barely spoke today-actually he's been acting off for a while now..I'll just wait a couple days to see if anything changes.

4 days later~

It's been 4 days and 'fuckallmight' is still not acting himself and I was getting worried so I asked my assistant to track his computer.

I wasn't expecting 'fuckallmight' to go to UA or for him to be in aizawa's form class. (?)

So I decided to go to UA and see if he was okay.

I flew there and landed at the gates, I pressed the button "Hawks what a lovely visit the gates opening now" nezu's voice rang through the little speaker. The gates opened and I walked in going straight to where the classrooms are.

"Hawks why are you here?" All might asked me but I just ignored him and went to class 1-A.

I opened the door to the class and everyone looked at me "Hawks?" Aizawa asked from the podium at the front of the class but I payed no mind to him and started looking at all of his students until one caught my eye, he had eye bags, untamed hair, and he looked pail.

I pointed to him and he looked at me confused "you're fuckallmight?" I asked him, he pointed back at me "you're Chickennuggets?" He asked back to me.

At this point the whole class was looking at us both confused "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW STUPID DEKU!?" An angry blond kid yelled at me but I ignored him.

"Aizawa can I take Midoriya" I asked "yeah but when you come back we'll have a talk" he told me "kay" I answered then made my feathers go get Midoriya and his stuff, we left the classroom leaving everyone in there confused.

I took Midoriya to the UA roof, we sat in the middle.

"What did you want?" He asked I sighed and took my sunglasses off, looking him in the eye "you weren't acting like your self for some time so I got worried..." I said trailing off at the end, he smiled a little at me "I've just been a little caught up in stuff I'm fine" he said looking down.

That smile he gave me didn't seem real...it was like he forced himself to smile..

"If you don't mind me asking what 'stuff' where you busy with?" I asked trying to get to the bottom of this "training, studying, and training with all might..." he told me "training with all might?" "Yeah we train after school on Monday's and Thursday's" he said.

'Could he be overworked?' I thought looking over the kid, now that I look at him more his hands keep twitching like he's trying to not do something...

"Is there anything else?" I asked "don't think so.." he told me looking up from the ground to me "okay...is there anything going on at home?" I asked, he flinched a bit "N-no..." he stuttered.