pt 8 back to school

Hawks POV:
I woke up to someone calling me I picked up my phone to see aizawa calling me?

'Why's he calling me so early?' I thought still tired.

I answered the call putting it on speaker "what is it aizawa" I asked with a yawn, he sighed "sorry to call so early but nezu told me to tell you that problem child can come back to school now" he told me "wait what?!" I shouted confused "he's been off for a couple days now and we don't need the students questioning things" he said in his normal monotone voice "bu-" "nezu's already sorted everything out plus he needs to intact with people keigo" he said cutting me off "fine" I said getting out of bed "oh and nezu wants to see you" he told me before disconnecting the call.

'What dose the rat need me for?' I thought getting changed.

After I got changed I went to get izuku up so I went to his bedroom opening the door to see that he wasn't in his bed? I looked around his room until I seen him in the corner with his head in his knees.

'That probably wasn't comfortable' I thought walking to him.

I kneeled down in front of him "Hey izuku" I said in a soft voice trying not to scare him, he moved a little and winced from the position he slept in "why are you on the floor bud?" I asked being gentle, he looked up at me "h-had a nightmare..." he replied "izuku please come to me when you have nightmares I don't want you to deal with them on your own" I told him worried, I sighed and looked at izuku's tear stained face "aizawa said that you have school today" I told him "oh...okay" he replied with no emotion "izu-" "I'm fine keigo" he said cutting me off "okay then you're uniform is in the drawers, bottom" I told him as I left.

I made my way to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

Izuku POV:
I got up off of the floor and went to the drawers getting my uniform out and slowly putting it on, I sighed looking at my tie, I've never known how to tie a tie so i gave up, I went to the attached bathroom brushed my teeth and tried to brush my hair but it just made it more fluffy so I gave up in the end and made my way to the kitchen.

I sat down with keigo and started to eat breakfast with him once we where done and everything was clean we went out of keigo's agency "izuku do you want me to tie your tie?" He asked as we left his agency "oh uh yeah please" I said embarrassed, keigo tied my tie and picked me up "keigo!" I shouted "flying is faster" he said as he started to fly to UA with me on his back.

We made it to UA and started to go inside "you go to class izuku nezu wants to talk with me" keigo told me, I nodded walking away from him to class 1-A.

I walked inside the class but when I did that everyone looked at me "Midoriya!!" "Midobro!!" "Midobabe!!" "Deku!!" The class yelled "welcome back problem child go sit down" aizawa said with a slight smile "deku where the hell where you!?" Kacchan yelled at me, stopping me from going to my seat "Bakugo that's none of your business" aizawa said with a sigh, I went to my seat and looked out of the window.

'That cloud looks like a bird' I thought looking at the clouds.

Hawks POV:
I made it to nezu's office and knocked on the door "come in" I heard the faint rat's voice so I went inside his office "welcome keigo" he greeted happily...to happily "Hey sir what did you need?" I asked him politely "take a seat and I'll tell you" he told me so I sat down in front of him "so?" I questioned "I understand that you and izuku have become close but with the commission and your hero work I think that the suicide teen should live with someone else" he told me.

'Wait he doesn't want me to take care of izuku!?' I thought getting angry.

I stood up, slamming my hands on nezu's desk "WHAT THE HELL!?" I shouted at him becoming more angry " keigo calm dow-" " HOW CAN I WHEN YOU JUST SAID YOUR TAKEING IZUKU AWAY FROM ME!!" I shouted cutting him off "I'm not taking him away from you I was thinking of getting a house for all the pro heroes to live in with there families so we can look after everyone and make sure that no one is hurting themselves" he said "oh..." I said feeling bad for shouting at him and not letting him explain "you can go keigo" he told me "r-righ sorry!" I said running out of his office.

I left UA and flew back to my agency.

The next episode izuku comes back from school and they move into the house/mansion with the pro's and their families I hope you liked this so far! Until next time bye~