pt 6 the truth

Hawks POV:
I woke up, getting ready and changing my bandag. I sighed looking for some pain killer's in my bathroom, eventually I found them.

'Two should do right?' I thought as I popped two of the pills In my mouth with water.

I went straight to the living room seeing that everyone was still asleep I went to izuku and shinso taking the blanket off of them "come on you need to get up!" I said in the best 'happy' voice I could muster up "five more minutes dad..." Izuku almost Whispered, sleepy "fine" I replied going over to aizawa and hizashi.

'He called me dad!' I thought actually happy that he thinks of me as a dad.

I took the blanket off of aizawa and hizashi "come on get up" I said shaking them "alright alright we're awake!" Hizashi said sitting up "come on sho I'll make you some coffee" he said as he got off of the couch, aizawa groaned sitting up "fine" he said not happy to be awake.

Me and aizawa where sat in the living room while hizashi made us some coffee "A-aizawa I need t-to uh tell you something..." I said stuttering slightly "okay?" He replied sceptical "i-i might have broken o-our promise..." I told him tearing up slightly "shit keigo, are you okay? Do you need to be bandaged up? Are you bleeding?" He questioned looking worried "I'm f-fine I just c-cut my thighs a b-bit.." I said looking down, letting the tears slide down my face "how long ago?" He asked "a day or s-so.." I told him "it's okay just remember that I'm here to talk to you so is zashi" he reminded me as he hugged me "Y-yeah..." I stuttered as I started to sob into his shoulder.

Once hizashi came back I wasn't crying anymore but I probably had red puffy eyes.

'So fucking useless! I'm just a crybaby' I thought as I sipped my coffee.

I put my empty cup down on the table "I'll be back" I said standing up and heading towards the normal bathroom (not attached to any bedroom) I walked in sliding my top off and looking at my wound, it didn't look infected but I'd probably need to get it healed.

'I'll go to recovery Girl to get it healed...and maybe my thighs too' I thought putting my top back on.

I walked back to the living room to see that shinso was awake and that aizawa and hizashi weren't there anymore? "Where'd aizawa and hizashi go?" I asked shinso "they went to UA it's a Wednesday remember" he said as he played with izuku's hair "oh then why aren't you going?" I asked confused "there letting me stay here I guess, I don't know they left and said that I get the day off" he told me, I sighed and sat down on the couch.

'Fuck now I have to watch two kids' I thought as I slouched on the couch.

I put my hands in my hair, pulling slightly "Hawks are you okay?" Shinso asked with worry "I'm fine just thinking" I told him "no you're bleeding.." he said trailing off at the end, I looked at my arm to see a blood stain on my white top "shit! Crap!" I shouted panicking, while putting pressure on my wound "I thought I stitched it up right!?" I shouted confused and panicking "Hawks! Recovery girl wants to speak to you!" Shinso shouted at me while being on a call "keigo you should have came to me! Come to UA now and I'll heal you" recovery girl shouted over the phone, I got up going to the front door "shinso look after izuku" I told him then ran out of my agency to UA.

I ran to UA only because it would be dangerous to fly with a wound like this.

I burst into the infirmary, holding my wound "sit sit!" Recovery girl ordered so I sat down on the uncomfortable bed "right take your top off so I can see the wound" she told me so I took my top off as I did that I took pres off of my wound "good stitches" she complemented "T-thank's..." I stuttered getting light headed "lay down" she said I layed down carefully, recovery girl kissed my forehead, making me tired and see black spots until they took over.

~While all of that was going on~

Shinso POV:
I was sat down on the couch with izuku, I sighed shaking him a little "izu~ come on get up!" I said as he moved a bit "please~" I said kissing his lips, once I took my lips off of his "awww~ look whose awake now" I said teasing him "hito that's not fair!" He whined "common kitten let's get some breakfast" I told him getting up and giving him my hand to help him up, he took my hand and I pulled him up off of the couch.

I was making breakfast for us and izu was sat on the counter eating some strawberries, I was finished making pancakes for us so I gave izuku his plate while I was standing next to him eating the food "hito thewr soooo goese" he said with a mouth full of food "kitten don't talk with a mouth full of food" I told him, he just stuffed the rest of the pancake in his mouth.

'So cute' I thought blushing at izuku.

"Hito are you okay your all red!?" Izuku asked me panicking "I'm fine kitten" I told him, he blushed at the name and hopped down off of the counter "careful izu" I said as he stumbled a bit "kay!" He responded walking off.

'I'm glad you're happy zuku' I thought smiling.

✨️Until next time bye~✨️