pt 4 boyfriend's!?

Hawks POV:
I woke up from something moving on my chest once I opened my eyes to see some green fluff then I realised it was izuku. I looked over at the clock to see 8:00am. I sighed shaking izuku slightly "izuku come on time to wake up" I said, sitting up, he just tightened his grip on my t-shirt "we have to get up izuku" I told him trying to get him off of me, but I soon gave up his grip was to strong "how about a deal?" I asked wanting some food "okay" he replied looking up at me "we get up and have breakfast and for you, you can have anything you want" I told him, he thought for a while "c-can I see shinso a-and monoma...?" He asked stuttering a bit "sure! Now let's get some food!" I said happily.

I made an English breakfast for us, it had bacon, eggs, toast, and croissants once most of it was gone me and izuku cleaned up.

Izuku POV:
Me and hawks where cleaning up, hawks was cleaning the table and I was washing the pots up.

"AH!" I screamed from something sharp cuting me "izuku!" Haw-keigo shouted "shit.." I Whispered to myself as I took my hands out of the water, keigo ran over "fuck what happened!?" He asked panicked "i-i must have spaced out S-sorry" I said stuttering "it's okay!" He replied, as he put cloth over my wound "fuck!" I shouted in pain "sorry" keigo said worried.

Keigo cleaned my wound then put a bandag on it "there, now go sit down I'll finish up for you" he said "bu-" "no buts go sit down" he said interrupting me.

I sat down on the couch in the living room.

'What the fuck happened anyway?' I thought questioning myself.

Keigo came in the living room and sat down on the couch "so~ when do you wanna meet those two" he said looking at me "uh I don't know..." I said unsure if he was going to be free to come with me "alright wanna go now?" He asked "yeah.." I replied "kay, go get changed" he said getting up and walking to his room.

I made it to the room I'm staying in, I went to the closet and had a look in, there wasn't much but I found a forest green t-shirt, a light blue hoodie and some joggers, I got changed into them, then went to the living room to meet keigo. While I was waiting I decided to text hitoshi and neito.

The gays:

Sadbunny: hi

Sleepycat: hey izu

Crazyrat: baby!

Sadbunny: can you guys meet up somewhere?

Crazyrat: yeah but where

Sleepycat: sure and how about the park

Crazyrat: date!

Sadbunny: okay

Sleepycat is offline

Crazyrat: bye bunny!

Sadbunny: bye neito love you

Crazyrat: love you too!

Sadbunny is offline

I put my phone away blushing from what neito said. "Hey~ what you blushing at" keigo asked smirking at me "o-oh n-nothing!" I stuttered looking away "kay so where we going" he asked "the park" I said smiling a little "okay!" He said exited.

Once me and keigo made it to the park we seen hitoshi and neito on the swings, neito jumped off of the swing and ran to me "baby!" He said as he hugged me "neito! Hi" I said back to him he just smiled and kissed my cheek "wha-" keigo started but got cut off by hitoshi hugging me from behind "babe Why's hawks here" he Whispered into my ear "oh uhhhh I-i'm staying with him..." I told them "and your mother aloud that?" Neito asked looking sceptical "no..." I said trailing off at the end "izuku you know what happened last time you didn't ask permission to go somewhere" hitoshi reminded me "wait what happened?" Keigo asked worried "i-it's nothing!" I said not wanting to worry him anymore "he slept at my house, when he went home his mother beat him, he was Bearley alive" monoma explained "what?!" Keigo said shocked "it's fine! Let's just forget about it" I said not wanting to remember it.

We ended up staying at the park for a bit, just talking about favourite things how we met and how we all became boyfriend's, but it started to get late so we all went home.

Once we went inside keigo sat me down on the couch then he walked off going somewhere. He came back with the teddy he gave me he handed it to me, sat down and hugged me "keigo..?" I asked giving him a small hug back "I'm sorry that no one noticed" he said "noticed what?" I asked confused, he let go of me "that you where being abused, that you weren't happy" he explained "it's okay and it wasn't anyone's fault" I said "but it is! Someone should have noticed you where hurting and needing someone! So it's not 'okay'!" He shouted, I uncontrollably flinched and hugged the teddy tightly "fuck! Izuku I'm so sorry!" He said panicking "p-please I don't w-want to talk about i-it.." I said trying not to cry/have a panic attack "okay..." he said getting up and walking away.

Hawks POV:
I walked out of the living room to my bedroom it was stupid but I didn't know what to do.

'Fuck! I'm so useless!' I thought going to the attached bathroom in my room.

I sat down on the floor, sighing "that was stupid keigo! You shouldn't have lashed out on him!" I Whisperer yelled at myself "and it was also stupid to leave a suicidal teen by themselves" I reminded myself "I'm probably better off dead..." I said getting up off of the floor and going to a cabinet, grabbing a razor and sliding my trousers down to see my scared thighs I put the cold razor to my thigh, pushing it down a little and cut, I spaced on how many times I cut myself. I only came back to reality because someone was knocking on my bedroom door.

'Fuck who's that?' I thought remembering that izuku was staying with me.

"O-one sec!" I shouted as I started to clean my cut's. I put my razor away, putting some new trousers on and opened my bedroom door to see izuku standing there with his teddy in hand "izuku you okay?" I asked as I scanned him to make sure he's not hurt "yeah I uh w-wanted to make sure you where okay" he said "thanks izuku, I'm okay!" I said trying to be happy that izuku cares for me but my thighs started to sting, he walked off going to his room while I went back in mine.

'Shit shit shit! I was clean for a couple years!' I thought as I got changed into some pyjamas and got into bed 'I'll call aizawa tomorrow...' I thought closing my eyes and drifting off to a peaceful sleep.

Izuku POV:
I couldn't sleep so I went to the kitchen to get a snack. I decided to make some soba, I got everything ready to cook it, turning on the stove as the fire flickered on it was so mesmerising watching it move and dance with the air, I couldn't help it I put my hand in the fire looking at how it blisters and turns red I would have kept it there for longer if it wasn't for keigo's bedroom door opening, so I took my hand out of the fire and started to cook my soba, with my none burnt hand.

Keigo made his way into the kitchen "oh hey izuku" he said as he walked to the cabinet grabbing a glass cup from it and going to fill it with water "hi" I replied to him, trying to hide my burnt hand "what you doing?" He asked looking like a curious bird "soba" I said "but it's like 4:am" he told me "couldn't sleep.." I told him.

'Shit my hand really hurts' I thought as my hand started to sting.

Once my soba was done I ate it and went to 'my' room, I rushed to the attached bathroom turned on the cold water tap an put my burnt hand in it "fuck" I whispered to myself as the stinging went down.

'Crap I need to put a bandag on it' I thought as I slid down the wall.

I was starting to get tired but I still needed to bandag my burn, I ignored my thoughts and went to bed.

This chapters not as good as the others but it's okay and sorry I keep doing hawks POV a lot! Until next time bye~