pt 3 you're okay!

Hawks POV:
I woke up to someone banging on the door I got up and opened the door to see aizawa?

"A-aizawa why are you here?" I asked in a scratchy voice "Hawks have you been crying?" He asked "uh Y-yeah..." I said "are you okay?" He asked looking worried "I'm okay so stop worrying!" I said cheerfully "fine anyways I came here to say that problem child's awake" he told me "why didn't you start with that!?" I almost shouted "calm down let's go see him" he said as he started to walk off.

We went to recovery girls office to see that izuku was awake!

"Hey izuku" I said happy he's okay "hi k-keigo..." he stuttered.

~Couple hours later they went back to hawks house~

I sighed looking at izuku, he's looking down and fidgeting a bit, "izuku do you have any blades on you?" I asked not wanting him to get hurt again, he shook his head 'no' to me "do I have to search you" I asked-well more told then asked, he just shook his head again, getting his phone out and taking the case off of it revealing a blade, he gave the blade to me and put his case back on his phone "is that it?" I asked wanting to make sure "Y-yeah.." he said.

I was currently making dinner for me and izuku, it was a simple meal just some sushi and udon, izuku was sitting at the dining room table waiting for me since he has to be watched by someone. Once I was done with the food I put it on the table and sat down next to izuku.

When we where done izuku was helping me clean up once we where done we sat down in the living room.

'I need to tell him about his mother...crap I hope this doesn't go wrong' I thought remembering about izuku's mother.

"Izuku I need to tell you something" I told him, he looked at me, I sighed not wanting to tell him this "well nezu found evidence that your mother was abusing you..." I said letting that sink in "so she was arrested" I continued, he looked at me with a blank face "...izuku?" I called to him but he didn't respond "izuku?" I said again still no response "izuku!" I shouted but this time he flinched "shit sorry!" I said feeling bad "i-it's okay...but what's going to happen to m-me..?" He asked as he teared up "you can stay with me? Only if you want that is!" I said not wanting to push anything he just nodded and wiped his tears away, I sighed and hugged him, he hugged me back almost straight away.

'God I'm turning into aizawa with all this sighing' I thought as I heard izuku's breathing even out, he was asleep.

I moved into a more comfortable position on the couch and soon I fell asleep too.

Sorry for the short chapter until next time bye~