Chapter seven lost my humanity

I tried not to thin what happened to me yesterday day. I suck at fighting. "Lexie it is okay that lost one fight but I will make you stronger do time" said Ace. I don't know he will teach me about fighting and the way of the ninja. I know Master Zero is a great teacher. Lexie I will train you here by the Olk three.

I got my sword out and attack Ace because he went me to attack he. I go my hardest but I keep losing to Ace. "You are to weak and you don't have the strength to defeat me" said Ace. I am just too weak to win and I need to defeat the two for me to a princess. I don't think I went to me a princess.

"Lexie you need to work on your slicing and where to hit your opponent and where you step to attack. You need to act not think where you opponent is all time" said Ace. I tried to act not to think and I think my slicing was good. I keep practicing to get better. I don't like to see die in front in me.

Finally its night time and I can sleep but Ace stay awake to keep me save. He a friend that never have before. I remember the owl from the beginning of my dream. She said "that I will find a friend only one". I never forget about it.

Slash! I hear fighting going one. I went to it and found out who is fighting. It was Ace and Zero fighting. Slash! Me and Carlie is fighting.

"You will loose this fight again but I will kill you this time" said Carlie. "No I will win this time without killing you" I said. We keep fighting but it is hard to keep going. Slash!

I got Carlie in the stommic. I try not to but I happened. "Lexie you are good and you got stronger. Least time you can't beat me. Now you should be happy that you won". Carlie stay awake please!

One minute later Carlie died by my hand. I was scared to do anything. The hard part to for me that I kill someone. Ace came by. "Lexie what happened here" said Ace. "I kill someone. What happened to Zero" I said. He got away. You kill someone Lexie! Yes I did.

I don't think I will do anything thing for at lest two months. I don't know what to do. "Lexie you will do fine and it is just one kill". "Just one kill. She is a human being that I kill jerk"! It was my first kill still don't know what to do.

I can't even up my sword and my sword still have Carlie blood on it. I just lost my humanity and I didn't think I will be the same. I was in solitude and I was going crazy. I don't want to get near Ace at all.

I don't know what to do with team work or never give when I'm like this