Chapter four training

The training is hard work but I'm still in lesson one. I don't think I will never past this lesson. I try ever seen yesterday and I failed. I think my master don't like me training here and Ace is trying help me. Zero don't like when Ace training to help me

"Ace stop helping Lexie with her training and she won't learn a think" said Zero
"But Zero she needs my help" said Ace. "No but Ace and she does not need help! You will call me master now got that Ace". "Yes master understanding".

The three day I got my first lesson done with no help. I am on the second lesson and it is not easy to do. It is almost the first lesson but more difficult to do. I try to keep going with my master and Ace.

Ace is doing something else because he already master the lessons. I got Ace in trouble once and he was okay with it. "Ace I need help with a lesson and can you help me"? "Yes I can but Zero won't be happy with me" said Ace. He helped me but Zero came outside to check on me. He was so angry.

"Ace I told you not to help Lexie with her training and many time should I tell you" said Zero. "sorry for helping her" said Ace. "That is better now leave". I try not get him troubled. Its be five days I master all the lessons that I need to defeat the boss in the mountain.

I am harding off to defeat the boss in the mountain. "Zero think you forever thing I will do my best to defeat the boss" I said. "Good luck and come back here" said Zero. I will see you again. Ace keep her out of trouble.

Chapter five lost sister

We went to a town with alots of peaple. Went a food place call the mugical food. The place so beautiful. The music was playing and the table have flowers on top. The table was wood. We have chicken with mac and cheese.

I saw a kid crying on the ground I checked in her but see doesn't went too talk to people. She lost her sister and she can't find her. I "said me and my friend will find your sister but you need to stay with your sister okay". "Yes I will keep up with her and think you" said the kid.

I look every aware for her little sister but Ace is eating still. I know Ace will not help me looking for a lost kid. If I going to princess I need to help people but I don't went to. Ace will sad that I don't went to be a princess. I just went to go home.

I need to find the kid first then I will talk to Ace. I went to a cave to see anyone wes in there was one kid. I think that is Robin that kid went missing. I found her. I scream for Robin. I keep for Robin but she doesn't want to talk to me. I know she can she can hear me.

I run to get Ace but I know he will not like it but I need to. I ran back to the restaurant to find Ace but he was not here so I checked other places too. I find Ace in the cave. "Ace I was looking for you. Where did you want?" "Lexie I found a kid crying so I look for little girl and I was looking for you".

There that is Robin. I saw her near the underground water way. I got Robin out of the cave to back to her order sister. "Robin I glade you are back. think you you too you find my sister. We have to go bye".

We find Robin and everything is happy for now anyway. I hope that I can tell Ace soon about my path at I chose.