android saga (ch-28)

(Krillin lands in front of alter Y/N handing him his arm)

ALTER Y/N: thanks man

(Alter Y/N grabs his arm and puts it up to his severed shoulder and powers into super saiyan using all of his energy to reattach his arm)

ALTER Y/N: dodoria zarbon get Y/N out of here and regroup (transforms into Y/N)

DODORIA: yes my lord (blasts android 17)

Y/N: (confused) why does my arm hurt

DODORIA: you fell down some stairs

ANDROID 16: negative he-

DODORIA: zip it before we throw you down a flight now from here Y/N (picks him up) everybody follow us (flies away)

Y/N: (sticking hands out) weeee

(The gang disappear)

ANDROID 17: damn they got away and they took the kiddo

ANDROID 18: (thinking about Y/N) let's go after them

ANDROID 17: (notices a truck approaching) naw I got a better idea

(The truck explodes into millions of pieces from an energy blast from Vegeti who lands in front of the flames)

ANDROID 17: (upset) aww dick

VEGETI: So, android, are you done running?

ANDROID 18: I didn't even blast you

VEGETI: well arn't you a smartass but wait I have the perfect solution

(She tries to blast android 18 only for her to jump over it)

ANDROID 18: Be honest... Is this just a short-gal thing?

VEGETI: You talk a lot of shit for a washing machine. And no, I'm not just saying that 'cause you're an android. I'm saying it because you're a wom-- (Android 18 headbutts her hard in the face, drawing blood under her right eye) You know what? Just for that... I'm not gonna take it easy on you anymo-- (Android 18 palm punches her into the side of a mountain)

(Trunks arrives on the scene)

TRUNKS: Mother, are you in there!?

VEGETI: (slurred from inside the mountain) Did anyone get the number of that bitch?

ANDROID 18: 18.

VEGETI: (slurred) Thank you.

(Vegeti is seen walking out the side of the mountain)

TRUNKS: Mother! Oh, thank God you're still alive! We have to get out of here now!

VEGETI: Are you kidding me? I have her right where I want her!

TRUNKS: Do you live in your own little world?

VEGETI: Yes. But unfortunately, I have to share it with all of you like that moron

ANDROID 17: who goki

ANDROID 16: (looks over) did you say Goki

ANDROID 17: still not here buddy back to the birds

ANDROID 16: (stares at birds) bird

ANDROID 17: he likes birds now

VEGETI: Can we stop talking about Kakarrota for just a minute?! I mean, for God's sake, she's never even around Now, if you'd like to continue this fight, I can finally get around to disassembling you, you smug c**t.

(Android 18 is seen giving off a cold, flat stare.)

ANDROID 18: (sighs and brushes her hair with her hand) Yup.