"Stupid, childish witch!"

I'm at Jordan's and he asked me to help him pack for when he goes on tour. Scratching my head, I'm not sure why he's even asked me. He's gone on plenty of tours in his life but I hint a sense of nervousness coming from him so I don't question him or his reasons.
"What the hell do I take?!" I turn to face him, he's in his walk-in wardrobe with his arms above his head.

"What do you normally wear when you tour?" Calmly, I ask him

"What do you normally wear when you tour?" Calmly, I ask him. I walk to where he's standing and browse though his clothes. "Why is something so simple yet so freaking hard work?!" He groans, frustratedly. "We're in no rush, J." He barges past me as he strolls into his room and goes to sit down on his bed. I watch as he runs his hands through his hair and curses to himself. It dawns on me, maybe Jon used to help him with the packing, and now he's struggling. "I was thinking maybe we can make this into a little game to make it fun?" I suggest softly, treading lightly with him. He lifts his head to face me, his eyes creased with frustration. "Do I look like I want to play a stupid game?! I'm not a kid!" Taken aback from his tone, I take a step closer towards him, but he stands up and looks directly at me. "I've had it up to here, Felicity. Stupid, childish witch! Seeing as you're not taking this seriously, why don't you just get lost and get out of here!" Then he storms out.

I hear him cussing loudly as he stomps down the stairs, grabs his keys and slams the front door

I hear him cussing loudly as he stomps down the stairs, grabs his keys and slams the front door. I then hear the roaring of his car starting and I run over to the window to watch him speeding out of his driveway. What the heck just happen? I'm baffled. I take a deep breath. Deciding to be useful while I'm here, I quickly browse through photos on my phone from when he's been on previous tours and pick out those clothes. I carefully roll them up and place them in his suitcase. I grab the footwear that he wears a lot and that match the clothes and put them in his shoe bag.
I'm waiting for a taxi to pick me up when Sophie rings me. "Hey Sophie, I'm okay, no plans have changed, okay I'll see you at yours then. See ya!" A car horn beeps and I rush out to it, making sure I lock the front door.
"Where's he gone to?" Sophie asks as I'm explaining what's happened as she can tell I was upset even though I tried to act like I was fine. I shrug. "He's never spoken to me in that way before. I realised beforehand that he was struggling because his brother used to do stuff like getting ready for tours together and I was trying to cheer him up, taking his mind off Jon." She gives me a hug. We end up watching our favourite movie before I decide to go home.
I keep replaying what happened with Jordan in my head as to try to understand what went wrong and why he behaved like that. I do feel hurt but I know that he's hurting more. A part of me wishes he would talk about how he's feeling but he is a guy and we all know that guys sometimes struggle with talking about their emotions. I worry that he'll go on tour and we haven't talked things through but it's best I leave him to his own personal space until he's ready.
I'm tucked up in bed with a glass of wine watching some documentary when I hear knocking at the front door. I glance to my right at the clock, it's early hours of the morning. I grab hold of my dressing gown and put my feet in my slippers before making my way to the front door. The person at the door is still knocking. I flick the light switch on in the hallway. I carefully open the door and I'm standing face to face with Jordan. His eyes are a little red and bloodshot. "Please can I come in?" I signal for him to come in as I open the door fully. I gesture to the kitchen. I follow behind his tell body. "Do you want a drink or something?" I ask. "No, thanks." We both sit down, opposite one another in silence. I don't know what to say as I don't want to upset him further. "I'm sorry, Filly. I was out of order earlier." I take a moment to explore his features on his beautiful face. I can tell he's being sincere. That's one of the many things I adore about him, his sincerity. "It's okay, I understand. I upset you, Jordan." His brows crease. "Oh, Filly, you didn't upset me. I was being a dipshit and I should never have taken it out on you, never." I give him a sad smile. "Still, Jordan, I could tell you were upset and I wanted to try to cheer you up by taking your mind of how you were feeling, but I pushed it too far. I won't do that again. I'm sorry." I look down at my twiddling thumbs. "Felicity, you've nothing to be sorry about. How did you know that I was thinking about Jon?" I try to stifle myself from laughing. "I know you Jordan, you're one my best friends and I've known you for so long." He acknowledges my reasoning, and I can trace a small smile on his face. "Okay, you got me there. Don't ever let me treat you like that again though Filly, I don't want you to be upset because if my stupidity and behaving like a little dick." The mental picture of the last two words enter my mind and I fail to laugh at my thoughts, causing him to raise his brow curiously. "Maybe a jerk instead of a little dick, huh?!" My cheeks blush and I quickly stand up to grab something out of the fridge.

The last thing is the mental image of Jordan's private anatomy especially in front of him

The last thing is the mental image of Jordan's private anatomy especially in front of him. I do hear him laughing behind me.