Seeing The Future?

Jordan's POV

Wanting to get to Filly as quick as I can, I pretty much run to the shower room. I strip off and step under the almost scalding water. The other guys slowly wander in when I'm half way through washing my hair. "Where's the fire, J?!" Joey teases. Focusing on my rinsing myself with the water, I don't respond to him. I hear Donnie and Danny chuckling amongst themselves. Once I'm clean and fresh, I wrap the towel around my waist. I dash to the main dressing room and go to find my bag. Seeing as it's empty in here, I decide to send a cheeky picture to Filly so I stand in front of the full length mirror and snap a photo. 'Can't wait to see you! J 🖤' I'm halfway through getting my clothes on when Donnie comes sauntering into the room. "Just ignore them two idiots, they're just happy for you." He chips in while he's searching for his own bag. "Yeah, I know. I'm just eager to see her, that's all."

I grin at him as I'm putting my footwear on

I grin at him as I'm putting my footwear on. "Go get her, bro!" He claps his hand on the back of my shoulder as I walk past him. "Jordan, is this yours?" Donnie's voice yells out behind me. I spin and walk back into the room to see Donnie holding up an odd sock. Yep that's mine. "Cheers, mate." I take it from him and once I've opened my bag, I unload it to put this rebellious sock in with the other one. I pick up the carrier bag up but to my annoyance, I've picked it up from the bottom so it emptied onto the floor. I didn't notice Joey and Danny were now in the room. So much for trying to rush to get out to Filly, huh, I think to myself! Once I've got everything packed up again, I pause to think about Filly and how seeing her face filled with adoration for me truly makes me feel happy. It definitely made want to perform the best that I ever could, just for her and the look on her face. God, when did I get so sappy?! But if it's involving her, then I'll be as sappy as I want no trying to hide how I feel for her. I've done that for way too long so no more hiding my feelings for Filly. I just wish my brother could see how happy she's making me feel, but I know deep down that he'll be proud of me. Standing up, I notice Danny has already left and Joey is ready to leave here. I walk with him. We hear familiar voices and my heart races knowing that I'll be seeing my girl in just mere seconds. That's something that I need to make official, asking her to be my girlfriend. Best friend isn't worthy enough for her, she's much more than that. I really need to sort out what I'm going to do for our first date. It has to be incredibly special and intimate.
As soon as I see her face in between Joey's wife and Sophie, I start having palpitations. I hope that I've made her feel proud of me. I almost run towards her with my arms held out wide, ready to embrace her within my reach. "Hey, baby girl!" I murmured into her ear. "You were so good, Jay, how did you feel it went?" I cooed at her for caring enough to ask about my feelings on the show, none of my girls have ever cared enough to care. "I wanted to give my best, mainly for you, Felicity." I spill my guts to her. She leans her head back and place her dainty hands on either side of my face, "You did amazing, Jordan, I'm so proud of you." I gently place my lips upon hers. "I love you, Felicity Maud." She blushes. She's not used to being called her first and middle names. I love being the reason why she is blushing, there's nothing more adorable and cute than to see her sweet cheeks turn crimson. We hear someone clearing their throat. I guess both Filly and I forgot where we were and that we aren't alone. Oops. I turn my head to notice Joe standing with his young daughter sitting in his arm. The site of my bandmate with his little girl is cute to see, he's a brilliant father to those three kids.

It makes me wonder what I would be like as a father

It makes me wonder what I would be like as a father. I've never really thought about having kids, and getting married. I'd always said to myself that if I did ever get married and have kids, then I would want it to be with Filly but it never seemed possible for that to happen. I find myself glancing between Joey and Filly; maybe it could happen after all. "Are you okay bud?" I'm brought out of my thoughts by Joe. I ask him to repeat himself. "Oh yeah, I'm good, really good. Are they waiting for us all?" He nods. So we all make our way towards the bus.
Sitting on the bus with my arm wrapped around Filly, I've noticed that she's a little quiet. Like she's lost in her own thoughts. "Are you okay, babe?" I lean in. "Yeah, I'm alright. I had a bit of a freak out after the show but I'm good." I pull her closer. Treading lightly as I try to understand why she freaked out, I'm cautious about what I ask her. "Did something happen?" When she doesn't respond for a moment or two, I begin to worry. "Fans had recognised Barrett, and some were curious about if I was with you, then your security guys came over and said what they said, so then they knew who I was. They were really happy to meet me and take selfies with me. But then afterwards I freaked, worrying about what if they suddenly disliked me for whatever reason and end up causing you to hate me cos you'd believe their opinions about me. I was just being stupid, really." Oh okay. "Filly, I love you. I'm not gonna sit here and say it'll be rainbows and unicorns as more fans discover about us. What matters is that we know how each other feels. I have no doubts that they'll love you because how can they not. Just try to focus on us, okay? I'll do whatever I can to protect you." I kiss the top of her head

Once we arrive at the hotel, and everyone says their good nights to each other, I take Filly up to our room

Once we arrive at the hotel, and everyone says their good nights to each other, I take Filly up to our room. I feel the need to show her how much I love and adore her. Yes, it's still very hard not going all the way with her just yet but I promised to take her on a date first. It's important to do the right thing as it's still early days since we told each other about our shared feelings for one another. Taking things step by step.