Eyes Up Here, Baby!

The feeling of long, delicate yet strong fingers caressing my skin on the back of my shoulder wakes me up from my slumber. I refrain from opening my eyes or moving just to appreciate the feeling of his touch. "Morning, sweetheart." My opens upon hearing his sleepily laced voice. I snuggle in closer to him and I gently start stroking on his firm chest. He moves his free arm which causes him to lift the duvet up off us for a brief moment and I sneakily glance downwards. "Morning to you too, sexy." I respond back to him but I hear him chuckling, "eyes up here baby, not down there!" Oops guess he noticed my head lifting ever so slightly off his chest when I took a peek. Suddenly, I find myself feeling really shy, and I don't know if he senses this as he lifts my chin up for me to look at him in the eyes. "I meant what I said last night. As much as I want you to become acquainted with my guy down there which you can tell how much he wants you, I really do want to do it right with you."

I properly lift my head to kiss him on his lips

I properly lift my head to kiss him on his lips. His hands cup my backside making me climbing on top of him. I use my hands to push myself a little bit so I'm sitting, "if I have to behave then so do you, Jordan." And I raise my brow, playfully. "Oh damn it, girl. This is gonna be so freaking hard. I've waited years for this with you." We just stare at each other. "We've both waited this long to be with each other, then we can last a bit longer. Maybe we should cover ourselves up to make it easier on us?" He smiles at me. "You've always been sensible and logical, Filly. No wonder why Jon thought so highly of you." His mouth turns to a little frown. "What do you mean?" I ask him. "He got to know you much better than I ever did, all because I kept you at arms length to try to stop myself from feeling the way I do about you, and it was all only ever 'banter' with us. It was him that you'd talk to about stuff, not me." I cradle his beautiful face with my hand whilst brushing his hair away from his eyes. "Oh Jordan, I think we did what we thought was right even if it was difficult. There were so many times where I wanted to talk to you about stuff, especially with getting things from a male perspective whereas Jon was gay so he never fully understood if you get me but I didn't want to put myself in that position knowing how I felt about you. Not that I really spoke much about guys to him. I was too busy having feelings for one guy in particular to even bother looking at anyone else, not like Mr Conquest here." With a quick flip, Jordan has me on my back with him looking down at me. "Please don't call me that, babe. It makes me feel like crap." I lower my eyelids to avoid his gaze, that wasn't my intention to hurt him. "I'm sorry, I'm glad you were able to have fun, I was trying to be lighthearted about it with you. I didn't intend to hurt you." I feel his lips ravage mine as the kiss gets more rougher. Then he pulls his lips away. "So you never been with a guy since your ex?" He asks, obviously surprised. Sheepishly, I respond; "nope. I just couldn't. I couldn't be with someone knowing I was thinking about you, wishing it was you. It's kinda sad when I think about it. Maybe I should have been Miss Conquest, too." I feel him picking me up so I'm sitting on his lap and my legs wrapped round either side of him. "I think it's really sweet. Nah, you're too sweet and innocent to be Miss Conquest." He says as he envelopes me in a hug. I laugh when he said I'm too sweet and innocent. He asks me why I'm laughing. I pretend I don't hear him and focus on listening to his heart beating. "Come on, tell me why you're laughing." He asks again. Avoiding his gaze, I mumble, "You have a lot to learn about me, if you think that about me." And I giggle again. "Oh believe me, I do. I can't wait." We sit and cuddle for some time. Jordan tries to reach for his phone to check the time but mine is closer so I grab hold of it. I let him know and he tells me we need to start getting ready to head to the venue in time.
"Come on, tell me why you're laughing." He asks again. Avoiding his gaze, I mumble, "You have a lot to learn about me, if you think that about me." And I giggle again. "Oh believe me, I do. I can't wait." We sit and cuddle for some time. Jordan tries to reach for his phone to check the time but mine is closer so I grab hold of it. I let him know and he tells me we need to start getting ready to head to the venue in time.

 I let him know and he tells me we need to start getting ready to head to the venue in time

We're in the hotel lobby waiting for the others to get on the bus. Jordan hasn't let go of my hand since we left his hotel room. "Would you like to stay with me on tour?" I look at him twice to make sure I heard him correctly. "I'd love to. I'll have to check with the sanctuary to make sure they can cover me." A massive smile shows on his face. "Good, then I can take you on a date on the next day off." I turn my head and lean in to kiss him on the cheek, "I'd love to go on a date with you, Jordan." Now he stops and kisses me properly on the lips. During the kiss, I hear wolf whistling and claps. We slowly pull away and turn to face our audience which is Donnie, and Sophie. But the others are creeping up behind them. I hide my embarrassed face in the wall of Jordan's chest and I love it when he wraps his arms around me. "Come on guys, you've never seen two people kiss before?!!" He laughs. Finally, the bus pulls up outside and we all climb into it to head to the venue. Jordan never letting go of my hand and keeps it on his lap with his other hand wrapped around my waist.