Call of Cthulu part 2

Morbius: Eh, it's probably nothing.
*Morbius opens a box containing research files and other scientific equipment.*
Nami: That's a lot of papers.
Morbius: Yeah, I worked here for 2 years before New York.
*But they notice a strange looking box mixed in with Morbius's stuff.*
Luffy: What's in that box?
Morbius: I don't know. It's not mine.
*Morbius opens it to find a weird looking statue.*

Luffy: It's some octopus dude

Morbius: I've never seen this thing before.
Usopp: There's more inside it.
*They look through the box and find papers.*
Morbius: I think a friend of mine's stuff. He used to work here.
Nami: Why would he have these things? Wasn't he a scientist?
Morbius: I don't know. Must have been into some cult shit.
*Morbius looks through some of the papers.*
Morbius: "As I'm testing the water molecules up in room C, I couldn't help but wonder what Detective Hoff meant about the Dr. Miller being a strange man. He's definitely weird but not in a suspicious way. However it did seem like he was going through a midlife crisis. The Strangest part of this day however was the fact that the world seems more violent than usual today. The world has always been a crapsack, but it felt more and more people have indulged themselves in crime and hysteria. Just as I was getting into work, a guy a few blocks away shot up a store and robbed it. But then 3 more individuals shot him, and fought each other over the money. It wasn't just that. I heard people all over the city we're engaging in massive orgies. That lacked intimacy and was purely pleasure and lust. I swear the world got crazier today. I'm going to ask Dr. Miller if he's alright, because detective Hoff may be onto something. I do get a little paranoid but I always remember to stay brave."
Luffy: That's weird.
Morbius: "The other day, doctor miller left out a book in the lab. He left by the time I could tell him. So I took the book. It didn't have a title but it contained various demonic creatures and rituals on how to summon them. The book seemed to have originated from Arabia. It's through this that I learned various eldritch Abominations. I noticed many of the rituals were quite similar to the ones that were happening recently. Detective Hoff looked into them, and theorized the disappearance of many of the residents could be connected to them. Could be some satanic cult trying to summon some kind of devil I guess. Later that day, I noticed the world was even crazier. There were riots going on and it seems like somebody has gotten shot. But I didn't stick around to see it."
Luffy: A demon?
Zoro: Oh please, there's no such thing.
Morbius: Here's another one. "The place was shut down today. Detective Hoff track down one of the rituals of a cult beneath the building. 7 people were arrested that day, apparently part of some cult who were trying to communicate with some deity. As the police were sent to investigate the scene, they found the bodies of 15 year old Madison Thirtyacre and 20 year old Russo Mink. Their innards were gutted and heads were off to the sacrifice of their deity. There was a pentagram on the floor drawn with blood. And in the middle was a statue made of clay. It depicts A monster of vaguely anthropoid outline, but with an octopus-like head whose face was a mass of feelers, a scaly, rubbery-looking body, prodigious claws on hind and fore feet, and long, narrow wings behind. The inscription of the statue reads, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R' lyeh wah'nagl fhtagn. Whatever that means. I was so devastated today. To think cult activities were happening here in my workplace. The worst part is that most people didn't seem to care. There were these cultists trying to summon creatures like that. Yet they didn't bat an eye."
Nami: Is that the thing the statue is based on?
Morbius: It seems like it. What's strange is the fact these events occurred for almost a year. My friend went missing on this exact date. "I'm being followed and watched by them. I dug too deep into the cult. I know a lot more than I should've. And they know it. I'm saving all the information I have and putting into the archives. I'll head home and pray that I don't get kidnapped or
killed by the crazy cult. I learned that they are trying to appease the great old one Cthulhu. So that when he brings about the destruction of Earth, they'll be the
survivors of his reign. Dr. Miller turned out to be one of these people. Fully aware of the existence of such madness. I took into precaution that if such an event were to happen, someone needed to know where it would take place. I discovered the supposed coordinates of the city of R'lyeh where Cthulhu sleeps. 47°9'S 126°43 W in the southern Pacific ocean. Should anybody find this, immediately take action to confirm its existence. Anyways, I need to go now. I feel like they're here."
Luffy: This octopus guy doesn't sound good.
*Usopp shakes in fear.*
Usopp: You're telling me...
Morbius: His last wish before his disappearance was for someone to go to these coordinates and confirm the existence of the city of "Ryleh".
Luffy: Then let's go find this place.
Morbius: I agree.
Usopp: Wait, what?!
Nami: The coordinates are in the Pacific ocean.
Luffy: Then let's go!
Usopp: You're not serious, right?!
Morbius: Of course we are.
*Zoro manages to find them.*
Zoro: Finally! I found you guys.
Luffy: We're going to set sail!
Zoro: What made you make that decision so fast?

*Luffy and co. follow the coordinates to the city of Ryleh.*
Usopp: Are we sure we should go to this place? It doesn't sound safe.
Zoro: Luffy is the Captain. He decides where we should go.
Morbius: Chill, Usopp. whatever is there will
probably be long dead.
Usopp: Whatever you say.
Luffy: Besides, that guy who wrote that note said we had to find this place.
Morbius: For all we know, it could be an undiscovered land mass hidden for generations until now.
Nami: It could be dangerous though.
Luffy: But there could be treasure there.
Nami: Whatever you say, Captain!
Usopp: We're all going to die...
Zoro: Zzzzzzzzz...
Luffy: How much longer till we're there?
Nami: It should be around here by now.
*They come across green rocks surrounded by a thick fog.*

Usopp: Is it too late to turn around?*Zoro wakes up

*Zoro wakes up.*
Zoro: Oh. Are we there yet?
Morbius: I think so.
*They go through the fog and find the city.*
Morbius: Woah!
Nami: Would you look at that?
Zoro: Looks like it's real.
Luffy: Let's get a closer look!
Nami: Hold on Luffy, we can't just carelessly enter it.
Morbius: Yeah. I think we should-
Luffy: Gum gum rocket!
*Luffy slingshots himself to the city.*
Nami: Damn it, Luffy!
Zoro: Guess we know it's safe now.
Nami: The terrain looks rough. But we should be able to walk on it.
Usopp: Oh no! I think I'm suffering from " I can't visit that city disease!"
Morbius: Nice try, Usopp. We're all going.