The Avengers part 3

*In an underground lab guarded by several soldiers under Loki's mind control, Dr. Selvig and some other scientists work on a CMS device. While Loki himself meditates until he's in a throne room out in space. Lair of an alien being known as The Other.*

The Other: The Chitauri grow restless

Loki: Let them go at themselves. I will lead them into glorious battle.
The Other: Battle? Against the meager might of Earth?
Loki: Glorious, not lengthy. If your force is as formidable as you claim.
The Other: You question us? You question him? He who put the scepter in your hand, who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose when you were cast out, defeated?
Loki: I was a king! The rightful king of Asgard! Betrayed!
The Other: Your ambition is little, born of childish need. We look beyond the Earth to greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil.
Loki: You don't have the Tesseract yet.
*The Other is angered.*
Loki: I don't threaten, but until I open the doors, until your force is mine to command, you are but words.
The Other: You will have your war, Asgardian. If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice where he can't find you. You think you know pain? He will make you long for something as sweet as pain.
*The Other touches Loki's face, transporting his mind back to his body on Earth.*

*The Quinjet lands on a large aircraft carrier in the ocean.*
Morbius: So this is your headquarters? A large ship in the middle of the ocean?
Coulson: It's a little more than that.
*They all exit the Quinjet and are greeted by Natasha Romanoff.*
Coulson: Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers, Straw Hat Luffy and Doctor Morbius.
Steve: Ma'am?
Natasha: Hi.They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace.
Coulson: See you there.
*He walks away.*
Natasha: So you're the pirates Fury had his eye on for a while.
Luffy: I guess so.
Natasha: You guys stirred a lot of trouble in Lougetown.
Morbius: Blame him. Trouble pretty much follows Luffy every day.
Luffy: At least we got out of there. That's what matters.
Natasha: Although not as big a deal as finding him.
*She points to Steve.*
Natasha: It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?
Steve: Trading cards?
Natasha: They're vintage, he's very proud.
Morbius: Ah, a fellow collector. Sounds nerdy.
Natasha: Coming from the Biochemist?
Morbius: Touché
*They see Bruce Banner walking around the ship. Trying to stay out of people's way.*
Luffy: Is that him? The hulk guy when he's smart and lame?
Morbius: ...Yes. Technically speaking anyways.
Steve: Dr. Banner.
Bruce: Oh, yeah. Hi. They told me you'd be coming.
Steve: Word is you can find the cube.
Bruce: Is that the only word on me?
Steve: Only word I care about.
Bruce: It must be strange for you, all of this.
Steve: Well, this is actually kind of familiar.
Bruce: Oh, you must be Dr. Morbius. Read a lot about you. You were the prodigy that invented chimera cells, correct? It was a huge breakthrough in the scientific community.
Morbius: Hehe, well I don't mean to brag but yes that was in fact me.
Bruce: But then you turned down the noble price you won for it. What happened?
Morbius: Long story. A really long story. I'll tell you about it later. But to cut to chase I ended up playing pirate with this joker.
Luffy: Who are you calling joker?! I'm gonna be king of the pirates!
Bruce: Hmm. I've seen your wanted poster.
Luffy: Sweet! My poster's been seen by everyone!
Bruce: Most of people aren't too happy being wanted by the World Goverment.
Morbius: Well, Luffy isn't like most people. And plus, I can't exactly blame him. They got my good side on my poster.
Luffy: Hey, can you do that thing where you turn green and huge? That'd be really cool to see.
Bruce: Trust me, kid. For everyone's saftey, including yours, it's best not for that to happen.
Steve: I second that.
Luffy: But Morbius turns into a vampire all the time!
Morbius: I don't think it's the same thing... I mean similar but not the same.
Natasha: Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breath.
*The carrier starts to shake and the crew begins strapping planes and Quinjets down.*
Steve: Is this a submarine?
Luffy: Is that one of those things that goes underwater?
Bruce: Really? They wanted me in a submerged, pressurized metal container?
*They look over the railing and see four large fans mounted on the sides of the carrier.*
Bruce: Oh, no. This is much worse.
Morbius: I suggest we do what the spy lady suggested.
*The fans begin to make the aircraft carrier hover in the air. Revealing it to be a Helicarrier.*