𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 18

A knock was heard on Elizabeth's door as she was placing the floorboard back in its place "Come in!" Elizabeth called out, moving over to her open suitcase that laid on her bedroom floor, acting like she was done packing with her door being pushed open and she turned around, seeing it was her mum.

Shawn glanced down when she felt something brush against her leg only to see her daughter's six month cat Tiger "I was wondering where you went off to boy" Elizabeth said, having a fond smile on her face as Tiger made his way over to Elizabeth, letting out a meow as he climbed onto her lap and she petted him. Elizabeth's parents got the American Bobtail cat for her as a Christmas present since she might or might not have been asking for one for months.

"You finished packing honey?" Shawn asked, leaning against the door frame watching her daughter holding Tiger in her arm with the kitten snuggling himself into her arm. Elizabeth nodded at her mum, she closed her suitcase with a clicking sound being heard, she got up from the floor and lifted her suitcase up from the floor with her other hand. Shawn pushed herself from the door frame and walked over to Elizabeth, taking the suitcase from her daughter's hand.

"I'll take it downstairs, finish getting dressed honey" Shawn mentioned, gesturing with her head that her daughter wasn't wearing the appropriate clothing to go out, seeing how her daughter was still in her pajamas and Elizabeth nodded. Shawn left her room with the suitcase, closing the door behind her and Elizabeth let out a soft sigh, she laid Tiger on her bed gently before she went back to check under her bed and made sure the floorboard was placed back properly in its place before moving the boxes she had on top of it.

Elizabeth was back at her house after spending Christmas with the Weasleys, she did decide to spend New Years with her parents which soon turned to spending it with William's and Penelope's family. Elizabeth did enjoy her time with the Weasleys and was happy she didn't reject George's invitation.

A smile grew on Elizabeth's face, George Weasley was her boyfriend and she couldn't believe it that they were dating. Yes, she did have a small (more like HUGE) crush on George Weasley in her third year, but she thought it was a silly crush she had on the Weasley boy because he simply helped her escape Flitch, when he could have let her get caught, but he didn't. Unlike Fred, who has thrown Elizabeth under the bus and let her get caught many times.

Even if the two did rarely interact with each other aside from quidditch until recently, Elizabeth knew her crush for the Weasley boy never died down, it just grew over time.

Elizabeth looked at herself in the mirror after she finished getting ready. She was wearing a black mini skirt, pairing it with a red solid v-neck long sleeve that showed a good amount of chest, but not too much that it'll give her poor mum a heart attack. She also wore sheer thigh highs black with her black high top converse.

She heard a knock on her door as she was grabbing some jewelry from her jewelry box "We're leaving in a few minutes, in case you want to put anything else in the car" Madison called out from the other side of the door, not giving her daughter a chance to say anything with Elizabeth simply replying okay before she heard her mum's footsteps getting further away from her door.

Elizabeth didn't do much with the jewelry, only wearing small silver hoop earrings and silver rings before grabbing the leather jacket that laid on her chair. Bringing a fond smile on her face, Sirius was the one who gifted the leather jacket to the younger girl, after she had mentioned once that she lost her leather jacket. Till this day she still doesn't know what happened to her old jacket.

A piece of paper was attached to the jacket, saying that she now had her own jacket and she could now stop trying to steal his. That still wasn't going to stop Elizabeth from stealing his jacket. She looked around her room, making sure she wasn't forgetting anything before leaving her room with a sleeping Tiger in her arms. Elizabeth started heading downstairs where she saw her parents entering the house as she stood at the bottom of the stairs, seeing Shawn laughing at something her mum was saying.