The Virgin Stripper

5 years ago

I was terrified. I was peeking from behind the door watching, even though I was told very evidently to "stay right there in that room and don't leave no matter what." 

 I didn't care. 

"Where is she?" Rob my mom's boyfriend asked.

He had her jerked up against the wall holding her by her shirt.

"I'm not telling you! Leave us tf alone!!!!" My mom screamed at the top of her lungs and that was the last sentence she said on this earth. Right then and there he took steps back as he let my mom fall to the floor and then BOOM, he shot her dead in the chest. She fell all the way back on the floor holding her head hitting a chair on the way down and she looked over at me.  From the pain in her eyes, I knew that this was goodbye.

He turned around quickly and saw me standing behind the door shaking, then he started laughing hysterically as I began to run my fastest possible.

"Where you going Kelani?" he chanted evilly his voice carrying throughout the house.

"Leave me alone!!!! I ain't do nothing to you." I yelled at the top of my lungs while still running around the small apartment.

He continued to laugh then I suddenly just felt myself instantly lift off the floor, and within seconds I realized he had snatched me up. My yelling, screaming and kicking, did nothing to prevent him fro carrying me out the house and throwing me in his car. 

"Are you gonna be good for daddy?"  He said smiling at my face once he got in the driver's seat. 

"You're not my fucking father" I yelled shocked by the words that just came out my mouth,  I never cursed at an adult before, really not anyone older than me. He looked a tad bit shocked as well but then he started laughing... again. I don't know why he keeps doing this evil laugh.

"You are so cute.." He said looking at me through the rearview mirror, I tried not to make eye contact and kept my eyes to the window right of me. 

"What's funny ?"I asked.

"You.. you' re funny" He responded and started driving.

"Where are you taking me?" I said kicking the back of the seat furociously.

" I suggest you stop right fucking now unless you want us both to crash and die".  He said sternly. I did as I was told and sat silently in the back if the car till we arrived at this place. Not a house.

"Where are we?" I asked so naively.

"SHHH!!!" he whispered to me. Then he motioned for me to get down. He didn't say anything but I could tell by his silence, this was serious. He got out of the car then looked at me then left in a hurry, I don't know where he went because I was laying on the floor of the car scared for my life. I heard a few men yelling then I heard Rob and another guy yelling back at them, then I heard a woman suddenly scream.

Right when she screamed what sounded like a million gunshots went off I just laid there with my heart beating fast holding tight to my chest trying to pray that I survive the worst night of my life, and then I heard police sirens. I waited silently for Rob or someone to come back.

But he never did.....

The police officers were taking forever searching the cars on the other side, so I snuck out and began running for my life.. again. 

And that day started the beginning of a new life for sweet 9-year-old Kelani.