Present Day

Present Day

So yes I go to school. Dawn Chester High. I fuckin'hate it I'm gonna drop out soon. But umm what else? I live with one of the ladies that works with me I've been living with her since a couple weeks after that incident happen. Her names Sandra (Sun-dra) she's amazing . I mean without her I'd be in a damn foster home or dead at that.

I have a few boyfriends, two actually I'm not a hoe though. Michael, my longest boyfriend he loves me and I think Im starting to love him too but I'm not gonna get too attached because my mom loved Rob and look what he did to her he killed her,I surely am not about to be killed by a person who I've fallen head over heels for.

My other boyfriend is Juan he's a sweet Asian man. He's 18 he thinks I'm 17 everyone else besides the people at school think that I'm 17,so imma tell them.

If you don't know I'm only 15 years old

Today was Friday the second week of school. I was waiting for Sandra to Come and tell me its time to get up,but I decided to start getting ready anyway. I went threw my closet and found my black and white stripped pants with a Jean shirt underneath a maroon sweater with my maroon vans and maroon beanie. I put that on and then went to the bathroom to straighten my edges. I'm mixed my mom was puerto Rican and my biological father was black so my hair is wavy and curly. I usually wear it out and curly but I had it straight and down.

"Sandra I'm ready" I said walking downstairs to the car. I mean we were two strippers so of course we would have a nice car. Cream Rolls Royce to be exact Sandra's provider bought it for her. My provider already brought me a car , a yellow hummer . I'm not old enough so I can't get my license yet.

"Kelani you got my keys?" Sandra asked about to lock the door.
"yea, right here" she closed the door then got in the car. We were driving to my school which is only 4 min. Away.

"I'm picking you up early we gotta go dome where today." She said as she pulled up to the entrance of the school.

"OK bye love" I said getting out of the car.

"Bye" everybody was looking at me. Why I don't know but somethings up

For sure.

I walked inside the ugly old school and instantly my boyfriend Michael ran towards me. "SO YOUR A STRIPPER HUH??? WOW WHAT THE HELL KELANI AND I THOUGHT You WAS A VIRGIN YOUR A STUPID WHORE! "