Riot

The Virgin Stripper

"Ayyye Ke!!!" I heard Dale yell from behind me he was rushing towards me.

I looked at Juan who was looking at Dale with a pleasantly fake smile.

Dale grabbed me up and held me.  "Baby I'm so sorry I'm so sorry!!!" He pleaded.

He put me down and looked at Juan then back at me. "Oh so you the nigga that's trynna take my place.!!!" Dale said getting in Jauns face. Oh lord. Please not today not now. I just wanna go home and go to fuckin sleep my hair is fucked up. My body's aching. I'm tired and pissed off. But no now I gotta deal with this bull shit.

"What the fuck you mean take yo place?" Juan said getting in Dale's face.

"My niggas come up to me talking bout some random nigga came and got yo girl and was helping her. Nigga clearly that's my job so lets not cross boundaries."

"Nigga please I don't want her I got my own girl and she here matter fact only reason I helped her is because no body else would and I know her that's why!!!"

"Oh really he knows you Ke, who the fuck is this and why y'all all up far away from everybody in the dark huh?" Dale said now getting angry with me. "Oh fuck naw!!"

"Dale calm down I ain't come over here willingly and this is Juan."

Damn why I say that. Dales whole expression changed from anger to shock. "Ahh haa you joking right? Oh Fuck Naw!! So you callin up my girl at night and shit nigga? Huh?" He said while laughing but was still kinda pissed off."

A couple of people started gathering around us. Oh great. I still look a mess and I'm in the middle of a damn crowd AGAIN!!!

Then some girl who looked familiar had came up and wrapped her arms around Juan. "Baby just calm down " she said to him and I instantly knew who it was. 

My blood pressure started getting high my heart was beating and my hands were getting sweaty. How dare she?

"Calm down? No this lil bitch nigga lying!!" Juan said pushing Melody off of him.

Yup Melody the bitch who I got into a fight with a school a couple months back. Because her ass was talking shit. But ummm who's the hoe again? Anyways her mom transferred her from Dawn Chester to some other school because she was being "bullied" . Yea right bitch.

He pushed her right into me. "Omg I'm so sorry!" She said turning around and looking at me when she saw it was she gave me a fake smile. "Ohh damn what happened to you ,your assgot beat up again?" She said in her annoying ass voice.

I didn't respond because I was not about to get into another fight today. I was done. See I can control my temper SOMETIMES.

I turned back to Juan and Dale.

"Look lil bitch!!! I don't want yo girl Nobody does look at her you just gotta make up shit so you feel she's worth keeping." Juan said pushing Dale.

That ticked him off . Boom he knocked him out in his jaw. His whole face did a slow motion wave. Everybody instantly ran over to Juan who was laid out on the floor with blood coming from his jaw.

Dale grabbed me by my wrist and took off. We had to run through the woods to get around everybody to get back to the car.

We hopped in the car and he sped off. "Awwwwww damn Ke!!! We some real Thugs" Dale joked. However I wasn't in the mood. I'm still pissed at him.

Dale

"Awwww Damn Ke!!!! We some real thugs." I said nudging her arm. She looked at me with a blank stare moved her arm and looked out the window.