XoXo

[Dale POV]

"YOU LYIN!!!!dale your lying!!!" Rae said while punching my chest continuously.I just stood there taking the hits. Watching my sisters tears fall from her eyes.

"Rae I'm sorry... I'm sorry"

She stopped stepped back and gave me a disgusted face. "Don't tell me sorry tell Kelani your sorry tell mom your sorry!! Go tell that nigga you call dad sorry!!Shit!!"

"Rae you know that I never meant it you know I would never hit a woman on purpose" I pleaded sitting down on my sisters couch. She sat next to me.

"Actually Dale I don't know that. You know that I can't easily forgive anyone and you ONLY YOU know that Dale . You know what dad did. I still haven't forgiven him that.and I don't know if I ever can. But heyy If you wanna go around putting your damn hands on women then you might as well forget my damn name." She said while getting up and walking towards the door. Holding it open for me to leave.

Without a word I walked out the door. And hopped into my car. It's been a month now since Ke left and I'm going crazzzy I can't breathe I can't eat my food has no taste. I miss her. But I haven't called her. I just can't . I can't do it.

Kelanie POV

"Ms.Dean where's the eggs?" I asked standing in the fridge

Naheem's mom came around the corner and leaned on the kitchen island. " it should be on the second shelf behind the milk."

"Thanx" I said while grabbing the eggs and pulling out a skillet pan.

"Oh so your gonna make breakfast for your man today??" Ms dean said .

I slapped her shoulder . "Omg stahhpp it he's not my man..."

"Mmmmmhhmm right then why y'all always cuddled up and slapping each others asses and shit." Ms dean asked.

I started bursting out laughing this women was a mess. She don't hold nothing back. She's like the mother I always wanted.

"Oh so you see that?" I asked while shaking some salt and pepper into the bowl if eggs.

"OH yes chillllldd I see everything. I just don't say shit half the time cuz I know y'all still trynna get together,or work things out or sum thing like that." She said acting like a teenager.

I didn't respond. Because I knew she was right but I'm not the one to admit that.

She jumped up and was now sitting on the island. "Kelanie come here.."

"But I'm cooking the eg-"

"Bitch what I say???"

I walked over to her. And stood in front of her.

"Do you like him?"

"Who?"

"Dale?"

She caught me hella off guard with that question. I haven't heard that niggas name since everything happened. But I'm sure it would have came around some way right?

"Umm no"

She gave me that 'bitch-please' face.

"If he wouldn't have hit you would you still be with him."

"I don't know....."

"Yes you do know Kelanie!!!"

I took a deep breathe. " ms dean I honestly don't know I don't know where I would be because I can't go back in time and change what he did to me??? I can't do that !! Right now at this very moment I'm happy ." I said raising my voice slightly but remembering not to get carried away.

" oh I know your happy I see it when you walk in this house everyday on my sons back. I see it when you guys are taking upstairs in his room. I see it right now. And he's not even here. I know your happy. But I want to know where you are."

"It's funny because I would like to know where I am too."

Then the smoke detector went off.

"Oh shit!!" I jumped rushing over to the stove. I grabbed the pan and ran it over to the sink and ran some cold water on it while ms dean was getting a towel and fanning the air.

"Aww damn what the Hell y'all was doing here ??" Naheem coughed while walking into the house dropping a duffle bag in the chair next to him and sitting on the island.

"Hey heem heem!!" I coughed while walking over to him and poking his nose.

"Aye guh come hurr " he said while grabbing my waist back before I was walking way. And snatched me up into his lap.

"Aghhhh put me down your sweaty."

"No!!! Gimme a kiss."

"Mmmhhmm" I shook my head.

"Then you ain't getting diwn."

"Guess imma have to hit you with this pan then." I said twisting the pan in my hand.

"Noooo noo."he let go me and I stayed on his lap and gave him a long kiss.

"Why the hell y'all don't just call your selves a married couple then . Y'all kiss, hug, fuck fight erry thang." Ms dean said while wiping down the island.

I laughed and got off of him.

"Ma shut up damn it!!" Naheem said while taking out his basketball from his duffle bag and trynna dribble it.

"Boy curse at him me one more damn time" ms dean said while Popping Naheem upside the head with the empty egg carton.

"Haha heem heem!!!" I laughed while sitting on the chair next to him.

"Shutup."

"So what y'all doing today?" Ms dean said leaning against the opposite of the island.

I looked at heem who was looking back at me, and we both smiled.

"We going to Magic Mountain." We said at the same time.

"Mmm that's fine.. Imma be out all day today."

"Oh yea ma what you up to?"

"Boy nun of your business I'm a grown ass women." She said before walking to her room.

I laughed as I felt a hand rub on my thigh.

"Ke we needa talk."

"Alright." I said grabbing my phone out . "Call me."

"Call you?"

"Yea!!"

"ke I'm not playing we need to talk for real for real."

"Then call me nigga"

Cuz I'm bout to go take a shower.

"Orrrr we can both take a shower."

"Your right you take yours in this bathroom and ill be taking one upstairs. Kay?" I teased.

He sucked his teeth. "Mane whatever I guess you don't wanna talk to ya baby!!"

"Who's my baby??"

"MEEE!!" He said poking out his chest. I laughed. "Your right you are my baby."

"Yea that's what we need to talk about."

"Ok make it quick tho cuz I need a shower."

"Where we at?"

"Ion know."

"Ke come on now stop being like that. We both are feeling the same thing but nobody's strong enough to make a move. But ya know I'm a real boss so imma just say it straight up."

"Ok real boss what you gotta say?"

"Kelanie will you be my girl. My hot to my dog the sugar to my coffee the milk to my cereal the pop to my corn, the best to my friend.?????"

I saw ms dean standing watching from a far. I was silent..

Comment

Vote

Fan

thanks loves ❤❤❤❤💛💙💛💚💜 for commenting.